Elias Theodorou - Best smile in the UFC - Top 5 Elias smiles

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Honestly, the most genuine pure fighter in the UFC right now and can not wait to see him throw down against Brunson. #UFCOttawa #dontblink #top5herewecome

1) backstage smile
Screenshot_20190417-122551_Samsung Internet.jpg

2) Cage SmileElias-Theodorou-UFC.jpg

3) goofy smile Screenshot_20190417-122522_Samsung Internet.jpg

4) wide smileelias-theodorou2.jpg

5) game time smileelias-theodorou.jpg

This guy is always happy. He really loves what he does. His new nick name should be smilin elias theodorou

505995.jpg

Nah this man ^ right here has the best smile in the UFC

LOL.

Well I don’t see anything for him to be sad about.

Honestly, the most genuine pure fighter in the UFC right now and can not wait to see him throw down against Brunson. #UFCOttawa #dontblink #top5herewecome

1) backstage smile
View attachment 567715

2) Cage SmileView attachment 567717

3) goofy smile View attachment 567719

4) wide smileView attachment 567721

5) game time smileView attachment 567723

This guy is always happy. He really loves what he does. His new nick name should be smilin elias theodorou
LOL I want this dude to become champ just because he triggers people so much. Please keep these lists coming!

This made me smile. Goof threads are fine if they deliver!

If anyone says this is silly/gay, it's their own fault for even opening the thread - they knew what they were gonna get.

*PS: you should add a line break after '3) goofy smile'.

Top 5 of the gayest posts today.

Also, need more ring boy pics.

1) backstage smile
View attachment 567715

2) Cage SmileView attachment 567717

3) goofy smile View attachment 567719

4) wide smileView attachment 567721

5) game time smileView attachment 567723

no sam alvey is the goat of smiling

iu

This is a honest test......if you have any type of erection watching this post....Is and indication that you should come out of the closet.....a decision which I respect.

Back