Elephants

chaney2363

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Elephants are real big and have a thick skin. Could an elephant hold off a hand grenade attack?

funny-gifs-baby-elephant-jumps-a-log.gif

Yes but it cannot outwit a tree stump.

They are scary.
I saw one throw a bus around like it was confetti.

🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘

Sounds like the premise for a fucked up Japanese game show.

Sounds like a job for the Boko Haram version of mythbusters.

They're beastly. I went to this Elephant Village in Thailand and was just feeding a smaller, baby elephant and I was basically at its mercy. That thing could've torn my arm out of its socket no questions asked. Reminded me of this time I got into an elevator with a black guy. And this baby elephant was about 4ft tall - the other elephants there were like 5 stories high. Honestly doubt a hand grenade would stop them. You'd need some Nazi-level firepower

hitler-gustav-railway-gun.jpg

Answer: No. But I did watch a very sad video once when a circus elephant went on a rampage. In order to stop it the police had to kill it. But they didn't have the right fire power, so they just had to use their service weapons. It took them over a 100 rounds to finally drop the thing.

No. Especially if it picks it up with its trunk right before it goes off.

Apparently an elephant escaped from a Thailand zoo recently and started trying to mate with a parked car. It crushed the car.

Rape Elephant >>>>>>> Rape Giraffe

EDIT:

24A6AE4200000578-2907642-image-a-16_1421115714862.jpg

lmao

They're beastly. I went to this Elephant Village in Thailand and was just feeding a smaller, baby elephant and I was basically at its mercy. That thing could've torn my arm out of its socket no questions asked. Reminded me of this time I got into an elevator with a black guy.
InWP84l.gif

What kind of an asshole throws a grenade at an elephant?
You'd be surprised; poachers in Africa use AKs to hunt Nelly, why not grenades?

Answer: No. But I did watch a very sad video once when a circus elephant went on a rampage. In order to stop it the police had to kill it. But they didn't have the right fire power, so they just had to use their service weapons. It took them over a 100 rounds to finally drop the thing.

Same opinion here. It really depends where the grenade would hit it, but it would certainly get severely injured and eventually die of its injuries, but just how long it would take to die would depend on where and how it was hit.

Back