Electrical college vs popular vote

Which is best for hiring leaders?

• Total voters
IndustrialElectrician.jpg
reparatii-electrice.jpg

and who won more states? donald trump

Which is why he won and should have, he won enough states every if he lost the popular vote so it means the system worked as it was designed.

If I had three kids and two of were in a smaller room I'm still listening to them over the kid whos voting to go to Chucky cheese

Again, I was talking about the reasoning why the amount of electors are assigned to each state. You said it was a random number that is assigned from some retarded game show. I was trying to help you understand that isn't how it is done.

America is out of date. This system of arbitrarily assigning each state a random amount of votes like some kind of game show is hyper retarded and archaic. Get with the rest of the world or even commen sense already.

The United States of America. Each state needs representation.

election-2016-county-map.png

We can't let a few cities decide the elections.

Even if we considered a popular vote, we need voter ID. We have already seen examples from this election of more votes than voters in some areas. How many illegals voted? The dnc was caught campaigning in/at polling places, voter intimidation, etc. Also they claim to bus people around, etc.

The key word in this debate is The United STATES of America.

Have you heard of United STATES of Germany?
United STATES of Canada?
United STATES of France?

Nope. We are a conglomerate of states with different laws, governing bodies, history, and demographics and require to have separate elections, not a national vote.
Keyword also being "united."

election-2016-county-map.png

If it was popular vote, the California and NY republicans wouldn't have stayed at home knowing their vote probably wouldn't even be officially counted.

If I had three kids and two of were in a smaller room I'm still listening to them over the kid whos voting to go to Chucky cheese
If you have three kids and only one wants to go to chuck cheese, I'd be concerned about the other two. Do they hate fun?

Just stick to making poo threads in the Mayberry ts.

giphy.gif

I guess ts doesn't know we don't have the popular vote in Canada either.

I guess ts doesn't know we don't have the popular vote in Canada either.

As it turns out, you are correct.

Canada does have an Electrical College.

afaeba5faa192442fed48552e32bef08_XL.jpg

Last edited:
Back