Electrical college vs popular vote

Which is best for hiring leaders?

• Total voters

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
America is out of date. This system of arbitrarily assigning each state a random amount of votes like some kind of game show is hyper retarded and archaic. Get with the rest of the world or even commen sense already.

America is out of date. This system of arbitrarily assigning each state a random amount of votes like some kind of game show is hyper retarded and archaic. Get with the rest of the world or even commen sense already.

The amount of votes is based on population each census so it isn't a random number. The winner take all idea is what some people find upsetting

She lost. Get over it.

The amount of votes is based on population each census so it isn't a random number. The winner take all idea is what some people find upsetting

If I had three kids and two of were in a smaller room I'm still listening to them over the kid whos voting to go to Chucky cheese

It's fine the way it is but I think the electors should have to vote for whoever the people choose. Though I did get a good laugh from Hillary losing votes to Colin Powell and Spotted Eagle.

The key word in this debate is The United STATES of America.

Have you heard of United STATES of Germany?
United STATES of Canada?
United STATES of France?

Nope. We are a conglomerate of states with different laws, governing bodies, history, and demographics and require to have separate elections, not a national vote.

You smell maple syrup you ass
Makes sense.

AP_trudeau_obama_as_160629_4x3_992.jpg

If the leader is representing citizens then the popular vote makes sense to me. If the leader is representing sovereign states then the EC is a wonderful compromise between population and each state being its own entity.

If I had three kids and two of were in a smaller room I'm still listening to them over the kid whos voting to go to Chucky cheese

if the kid who wanted to go to chuck E cheese was hilary Im sure your opinion would change

It is designed to prevent small highly populated areas from running the country. While they get more votes because they have more people the other states can still out vote them by getting getting together.

Pure democracy (mob rule) is a bad idea and the founding fathers knew that.

We are a nation of 50 states not a nation of 1 state which was the idea when the country was founded.

The key word in this debate is The United STATES of America.

Have you heard of United STATES of Germany?
United STATES of Canada?
United STATES of France?

Nope. We are a conglomerate of states with different laws, governing bodies, history, and demographics and require to have separate elections, not a national vote.

bro, don't supply idiocy with intelligence.

It is designed to prevent small highly populated areas from running the country. While they get more votes because they have more people the other states can still out vote them by getting getting together.

Pure democracy (mob rule) is a bad idea and the founding fathers knew that.

We are a nation of 50 states not a nation of 1 state which was the idea when the country was founded.

and who won more states? donald trump

TS is just mad that Canada has to double down on the refugees now that America is out of the picture.

Back