Election Officials from Both Parties In Every State: "No Fraud"

Read the OP again and come back here and correct your dogshit post. "Not even a single vote" is not what any of this is about, and the OP addresses this with big words like "widespread" and "system-."

It's not even Trump and company who care about "a single vote" (they are complaining about imaginary widespread problems). So why the fuck would you try this Corky-level strawman in the first place?

Do better.

Why would I take the OP seriously when the the title says "No fraud". And given the amount of dirty shit pulled by leftists and never trumper GOP conmen since Trump started his original Presidential run I'm going to start with the assumption that they anything they say is designed to pull the wool over our eyes for the benefit of the Deep State. The FBI and the MSM are colluding to shut down any claims of impropriety.

That's not even getting into the fact that President Harris is going to destroy America with her shitty policies.

Now take these marbles and go play on the freeway kid.

Why would I take the OP seriously when the the title says "No fraud". And given the amount of dirty shit pulled by leftists and never trumper GOP conmen since Trump started his original Presidential run I'm going to start with the assumption that they anything they say is designed to pull the wool over our eyes for the benefit of the Deep State. The FBI and the MSM are colluding to shut down any claims of impropriety.

That's not even getting into the fact that President Harris is going to destroy America with her shitty policies.

You need to see a psychologist

... and those that can get it done in 1 days is 51,000+ more.

Data1-1200x683.jpg

That's 103,000+ votes that defy logic.

Can you give a tutorial on how these irregularities can be found and viewed? I went to the PA.gov website and can't figure out how they were able to get this chart.

Lost, he did. Over it, you must get.

Back