Election Night Joe Rogan Special Will Be Hilarious

I'm all for open mindedness but Joe is giving Alex Jones way too much of a platform. Jones is a despicable conspiracy theory peddler. His take on Sandy Hook should be enough for Joe to want to dissociate himself from him completely
To be fair, Jones was NOT invited. He invited himself. Hopefully he's not there...

Speak for yourself. I hope Jones and Eddie Bravo storm the place lol.
I like those guys for entertainment value doing a podcast with Joe. But if they're talking over Kyle doing serious political commentary, then fuck no. Tim, Joe and Kyle is a good mix. Politically, comically, etc.

ElfyNDDWkAA8hjd

Joe Rogan, Kyle Kulinski/Secular Talk, and goddamn Alex Jones in the same room LOL.

tenor.gif

@Jackie Blue

throw in eddie bravo and you have the greatest minds that never had a correct thought

They already posted a review of the talk....are they from the future????

I like those guys for entertainment value doing a podcast with Joe. But if they're talking over Kyle doing serious political commentary, then fuck no. Tim, Joe and Kyle is a good mix. Politically, comically, etc.

Serious political commentary is not necessary on election day.

The arguments have already been made - its party time.

Serious political commentary is not necessary on election day.

The arguments have already been made - its party time.
I think it's a good mix. Serious political commentary guy, but who also doesn't have a stick up his ass and is like a real guy, plus a left-leaning comedian and a right-leaning comedian. The party-time aspect will be there, but without the constant interruptions of Jones. Happy medium.

Back