"Election Justice" group bringing lawsuit against Hillary Clinton for voter fraud

A weird move that makes me even less sympathetic than I was before that the DNC had it in for him.

Can someone explain to me why I should give a shit that the DNC blatantly shilled for the lifelong democrat over the independent? Serious question.

Disclaimer: I don't like Hillary. I just don't get the outrage.

Because its meant to be up to the voters to decide who will be the parties nominee. The DNC insisted that they were impartial through the whole election, when that wasn't true at all. They were certainly biased, and if the evidence in the OP hold, straight up committed voter fraud to get Hillary in, against wishes of most of the parties constituents.

Lol, they need to ditch the gmail account tho. At least spent $15 at Godaddy to get a .org domain with a couple of email addresses.

Make sure to buy their film 'Holler Back' which can be found at the official website of Election Justice USA: www.hollerbackfilm.com

No, I'm not kidding. That's who they are. Get this shit out of here lol.

Yeah, but he had to officially become a Dem for this election. He's going back to independent. A weird move after giving a speech about party unity.

Not weird at all. The only reason he did everything he did at the convention and even endorsing her was because they struck a deal to get Hillary to move further left on a few issues before the general. After he held up his end of the bargain he said FUCK THIS SHIT I'm out.

Make sure to buy their film 'Holler Back' which can be found at the official website of Election Justice USA: www.hollerbackfilm.com

No, I'm not kidding. That's who they are. Get this shit out of here lol.

So you aren't even going to pretend to argue their claims or data? Just throw out an unrelated attack and bounce? I don't know about you new summer interns at the Clinton Foundation. The old shills used to put in a better effort.

So you aren't even going to pretend to argue their claims or data? Just throw out an unrelated attack and bounce? I don't know about you new summer interns at the Clinton Foundation. The old shills used to put in a better effort.
Holler back when you take down the Clinton Foundation.

(I'm not wasting my time right now looking into the claims of people who are just promoting a political film)

I don't doubt that some shit went down in Florida. Its a shame no one was ever able to dig up anything concrete.
You should adopt the Jack V. stance: They found nothing, so, obviously, NOTHING was going on.....

Yeah, but he had to officially become a Dem for this election. He's going back to independent. A weird move after giving a speech about party unity.

Maybe his brother's courage in tearfully casting a vote for him during the nominating roll call affected Bernie even more deeply than it appeared to.

I just saw a clip of it today, having not read the full byline first. As his brother was speaking, and obviously very choked up, I was assuming it was because he was getting ready to declare Hillary's name - a difficult acknowledgment of his brother's loss.

When he instead announced, "Bernie Sanders," I was blown away. I got a lump in the throat.

I mean, lets all be honest here. Most of us believe this voting thing is a sham, right?

I don't doubt that some shit went down in Florida. Its a shame no one was ever able to dig up anything concrete.

The people who did find out about it are likely incased in cement somewhere.

The "shit that went down in Florida" was the over 97,000 dipshits who voted for Ralph Nader.

At this point even if we could prove Hillary personally rigged the election I don't think it will matter. She appears to be above the law.

Back