"Election Justice" group bringing lawsuit against Hillary Clinton for voter fraud

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by klnOmega, Jul 27, 2016.

1. klnOmega

klnOmega Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Cliffs:

-Election Justice is a non-partisan group that monitors elections for fraud
    -They allege that Hillary and the DNC committed voter fraud that cheated Bernie out of an estimated 184 delegates

They cite
    Vote suppresion
    -Electronic voting leaves no paper trail, and data is not publically available. There is no way for an independent party to check if counting was done accurately
    -Paper ballots are also counted electronically. Rarely, a double check by hand is performed, but is not done in a statistically satisfying manner
    -There was a large reduction in polling locations in certain key states that disproportionally affected Bernie. Hillary does better in early and absentee ballots, while Bernie had always had his best showing on election day. By limiting poll locations as compared to previous primaries, Bernie was disproportionally hit.
    -A very large number of California votes were turned away at the polls by officials saying they had no party affiliation, when they were actually on the registered democrat lists. Many of these people were even allowed to vote in previous elections.
    -A very large number of Californian voters received incorrect ballots in the mail.
    -Despite a law requiring polling locations to have enough ballots for 75% of registered voters in a precinct, many CA locations only had enough ballots for 30% of potential voters, leading to many voters being turned away citing lack of ballots.
    -No chain of custody records were kept for ballots.

Registration tampering
    -There have been over 300 complaints of NY voters having their party affliation to independent without their consent or notification, and another 80 people had been switched to another party.
    -The same story for California.
    -This election cycle had a much higher % of disqualified ballots than any previous election. New York for example disqualified 360,000 ballots.
    -A statistically analysis of purged votes shows that there is a high correlation between areas in New York in which Hillary did the best, and % of votes purged.

Fraudulent tallies
    -In several instances, exit polls disagreed with voting machine tallies, and this agreement was well outside the margin of error. It is typically very rare for machine tallies to deviate significantly from exit polls.
    -In all such instances, the disagreement favored Hillary
    -A Stanford study shows that Clinton performed best in counties across the nation for which voting is electronic only, with no paper trail. Her performance increase in these counties is significant.

Based on the above, they are filing lawsuits alleging voter fraud in 5 states.

[​IMG]

2. panamaican

panamaican Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator

It's interesting. The only thing I disagree is the claim that they're a non-partisan group overseeing elections. They say that and then say that they were formed in response to the March 2016 primaries. That's such a short tine of existence that I can't believe they weren't formed with a goal in mind.

That said, the rest of it seems fairly detailed and, given the DNC email leaks, within the realm of possible.

3. Hans Gruber

Hans Gruber Gold Belt

Bah...

They should bring a lawsuit up against Russia instead.

Am I right?

4. Falsedawn

Falsedawn Treemeisterâ„¢ Platinum Member

I'm very interested in how this pans out.

I'm pretty convinced that Bernie got juked in the primary, but i'm biased. Let's see what dirt they can dig up.

5. CIAPuppetShow

CIAPuppetShow Mr. Big Head Banned

Shillary is the democratic nominee that automatically raises a red flag when it comes to election shenanigans

by now we should all assume that the election is a farce

Slippery Kantus likes this.
  6. Chinballs

Chinballs Black Belt

Wasn't it kinda shady back in good ol Georgies days?

CIAPuppetShow likes this.
  7. klnOmega

I don't doubt that some shit went down in Florida. Its a shame no one was ever able to dig up anything concrete.

8. thebluerider

thebluerider caelgender ftw

the last article i saw about that was from the NYT and it said that Bush did actually win. don't ever remember seeing a counter to it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/11/12/politics/12VOTE.html

9. CIAPuppetShow

CIAPuppetShow Mr. Big Head Banned

Of course it was i'm not saying it wasn't buddy i'm just saying by now we should all assume that the entire election is rigged that Hilary was going to be the democratic candidate no matter what and Trump was the plant

Chinballs and klnOmega like this.
  10. El Che

El Che Jefe de Jefes

The mainstream media will do what they usually do

[​IMG]

11. slivercord

slivercord Green Belt

Doubt anything will happen, but this election have been shady as fuck! I like Bernie, but he kind of looks like a pussys by not doing anything about it, and choose to support Hilary, it would be cool if he pulled out a Ted Cruz on his last speech.

Gutter Chris likes this.
  12. klnOmega

He announced today that he is leaving the Democrat party and will return to Senate as an independent.

slivercord likes this.
  13. thebluerider

hasn't he been an independent who just caucuses with the dems?

Anung Un Rama and ILLogic like this.
  14. slivercord

slivercord Green Belt

I guess that's the only platform for him, running as independent would make his chances even worse.

15. klnOmega

Yeah, but he had to officially become a Dem for this election. He's going back to independent. A weird move after giving a speech about party unity.

16. thebluerider

ok thanks

17. FloridaCracker

FloridaCracker Dirty, Stinky, Greasy

Is it those pesky Russians again?

18. ILLogic

ILLogic Brown Belt

A weird move that makes me even less sympathetic than I was before that the DNC had it in for him.

Can someone explain to me why I should give a shit that the DNC blatantly shilled for the lifelong democrat over the independent? Serious question.

Disclaimer: I don't like Hillary. I just don't get the outrage.

7437 likes this.
  19. thebluerider

if they broke the law, then it's a problem, but i do agree that it's silly to think they would back him like a real dem.

ILLogic likes this.
  20. method115

method115 Titanium Belt

A lot of people on my FB were saying things about their vote not being counted.