Elderly Gentlemen With Military Hats, Pins, Etc.

I remember getting fried in PLDC (now WLC) for "route-step marching" the platoon whenever they would put me in a leadership position.

Thread needed more medals bro.

NK%20generals.jpg

Mike Armyquitte....

How is it that you did the following...

1. You signed a military contract because you were scared of a 90 minute drive, even though there are literally dozens of options to get home.

2. You assumed that the military doesn't control your life, even though there is literally zero reason to assume this. In fact, every single piece of hollywood depiction shows the military for what it is.

3. You thought people don't yell at you in boot camp, even though the idea of a drill instructor is so ingrained in people's minds, it's a common trope.

You tried to kill yourself as a direct result of your actions, even though they literally gave you exactly what you asked for. Of course they didn't want to let you out of your contract. Do you know why? Because you signed a fucking contract and they've invested money in having you there. Letting you out is a waste of taxpayer money.

You keep saying you were ignorant. No you weren't just ignorant. You are a stupid idiot. You had every opportunity to not join the military, yet your laziness and inability to research something before you do it, allowed for dozens of people to invest time and energy into giving you what you wanted. Then after you get exactly what you asked for, you go and blame them and call them morons.

Who is the real moron? The Captain at Basic who graduated college, and is in a career he enjoys or the kid who thinks he's smarter than everyone but doesn't even know that you get yelled at in Basic. You are the idiot. Just because you did OK in school doesn't mean you know more than everyone else.

You wasted everyone's time because of your idiocy. Now you want to trash the organization and everything it's done because you think you got some raw deal? The military isn't some worthless organization doing deeds for evil politicians. We exist to serve the country's interests.

Without the US military, you wouldn't be here with your stupid opinion today. I'm not ashamed of my service. I joined voluntarily, and did my time honorably. I used my time in Iraq to do the best job I could and do the most good I could.

Your disgusting opinion is filled with ignorance. I guarantee you don't know enough about any of the wars to have a legitimate opinion. If anyone should shut up, it would be Mike Armyquitte.

So....was there not enough space for the R at the end of quitter? That bugs me.

If they had medals on their shoes I would piss myself laughing so hard.

Back