No Spoilers Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree DLC

Dual wielding bloodhound fangs in ng1. Star scourge didn't even get to his 'second stage'.

Been trying to help randos but only being able to mp with summon areas you have unlocked kind of sucks.

Pretty bored at this point.

I'm also running an Arc/Dex build I'm trying to get to level 160 for my NG+ adventure in the DLC I'm gonna do with a friend. What's your build look like if I may ask? My main weapons are a blood Godskin Peeler, Cold Uchi, and Rivers of Blood with White Mask and Mogh amulet for max damage buffs on bleed. Was thinking a putting a bit in Faith to use some Dragon Communion stuff as well.
What synergies are you running with your Arc? Poison? Drakeblood Communion? I've long thought Eleonora's Poleblade, for example, is so sexy but never had a good idea of what to do if I went all in on Arc-scaling.
Using Rivers of Blood right now two handed with Dragon communion talisman in my off hand(still getting used to the weapon though), bunch of Arc spells equipped , weirdly I’ve probably used swarm of Flies the most as I love the stagger it does and with minimal magic use I get a lot of goes out of it, through most of the playthru I duel wielded Reduvias with Moghs spear at the ready for AOE shiz and Torrent battles, went the Varre route to Mohg pretty early on.
White mask, Black Knife Assassin Cloak(not necessary but just having fun with the stealth) and the rest as much poise as possible without fat rolling.
Barely use the crystal tear but have Stamina and something else equipped .
Biggest issue for my build is things
Made of rocks, gargoyles, falling star beasts and crystal guys, occasionally whip out a mace for them pricks.
I’ve also found having Torrent and the hip lamp put into the quickslots to be extremely useful .

I'm also running an Arc/Dex build I'm trying to get to level 160 for my NG+ adventure in the DLC I'm gonna do with a friend. What's your build look like if I may ask? My main weapons are a blood Godskin Peeler, Cold Uchi, and Rivers of Blood with White Mask and Mogh amulet for max damage buffs on bleed. Was thinking a putting a bit in Faith to use some Dragon Communion stuff as well.
What's Mohg's amulet? Do you mean the Lord of Blood's Exultation? Because you've maybe an amulet I don't and I'd love to get it.

For me, one of the alluring aspects to Elden Ring is that there are so many viable builds and variety. Sure a few items stand out and can be looked at as "easy mode". But for the most part you can make some sick, effective builds out of almost anything. This expansion is only going to feed my problem even more.....

[<dunn]

I’ve some bits in both snow areas and Haligtree to do still.. smashed the giant but not burned the tree yet.
Lvl 160 Arc/Dex build ready and waiting , think I’ve done all the quest lines I can apart from fuckin up Patches unfinished one by smacking snake lady to death trying to not kill her but trigger bodyguard knight .
Lady Tanith? I think even if you kill her the crucible Knight spawns?

What's Mohg's amulet? Do you mean the Lord of Blood's Exultation? Because you've maybe an amulet I don't and I'd love to get it.
If that's the amulet that gives you a damage buff when something around is effected with bleed then yeah. I didn't remember it's real name and just called it the Mohg amulet lol. I honestly don't remember how I got it. My Dex/Arcane build is my very first character I created so I made sure to try and do everything my first playthrough but still missed out on a few stuff. I was looking at amulets to equip, and just saw that one and was like this would be perfect for the build. That with the white mask and Blood God Skin Peeler just spreads enemies so fast since you make them bleed almost immediately thinking about it I should also add the Rotten Winged Insignia talisman as well for even more damage.

I've got a faith/arcane build ready. About level 180 (?). Using blasphemous blade and lightning, frozen breath and pest threads as my go to's.

Lady Tanith? I think even if you kill her the crucible Knight spawns?
He did, I tried to punch her thinking it wouldn’t kill her but would spawn knight so I could come back and give her the item to finish Patches quest, castanet thingy.

I wasn't going to post this because I was embarrassed but I found out Sunday after reinserting my disc and firing up for the first time in ages that I haven't a current savefile with a char to start the expansion. Fellas...
<blankarage>

I was going to use my generalist char who's SL 200-something and just take it all in, having fun with all the add-on. Nope. My guy is sitting early-game in NG+4 maybe (?) and having yet even met Ranni post-Caria Manor. I'm an idiot. Been racing about to progress story, swore allegiance to Ranni (page me, baby) but am having a hard time remember where to go now. At time of writing I can't remember how to trigger Radahn's festival and align 'the stars'. FML.

I've until Friday after next to pepper my Tarnished angus.
Haha I had the opposite problem. I thought I had just started but I was much further than I remembered. Just had to beat Mogh and that's it. Still working on DS3 DLC to stay sharp

He did, I tried to punch her thinking it wouldn’t kill her but would spawn knight so I could come back and give her the item to finish Patches quest, castanet thingy.
Patches shows up Shaded castle and then the cave where you originally meet him.

But if I get the castanets from him I have no one to give them to anymore,
Even if you get the castanets and give them to Tanith it doesn't do anything, from my experience. I followed the Fightin cowboys platinum guide and it was a while back.

So what happens if you switch between the DLC and areas in the original game? Do you need to change the disc when you go back and fourth?

Even if you get the castanets and give them to Tanith it doesn't do anything, from my experience. I followed the Fightin cowboys platinum guide and it was a while back.
For sure, but I don’t know if that will change with DLC , assume not but you never know .

So glad I beat the game and didn't start new game plus. I was expecting something like this to happen so I can just relax and dive in next week.

Back