"Elbows should be banned" = Silly argument

"elbows should be banned" is an opinion, not an argument.

What's next TS? You going to inform us that jumping off a cliff is a bad idea?

I don't think I have ever heard anyone say elbows should be banned. Where are you getting this from TS

Sir, are you implying we've covered this topic before ad naseum?

Yes sir, but even more specifically....that it'd been a dead topic for a long long while now. I haven't seen anybody make that argument(that elbows should be banned) in ages.

Someone once cited Camozzi/Catone as a reason elbows needed to be banned. I almost ripped out my eyeballs.

Yes sir, but even more specifically....that it'd been a dead topic for a long long while now. I haven't seen anybody make that argument(that elbows should be banned) in ages.

I guess TS is just an instigator. ;)

I think Florian is nearly single-handedly responsible for the modern era elbow hate.

That wiry fucker using his razor blades to finish fights at 155.....

unforgivable.

Someone once cited Camozzi/Catone as a reason elbows needed to be banned. I almost ripped out my eyeballs.

Once cited? You mean there was a thread on this already?

I think elbows should be banned!!!!!

From women whos hottness they ruin!!!

i wouldn't ban elbows but PLEASE add FUCKIN STOMPS AND SOCCER KICKS YEAH!!!!!!!

One attack being banned leads to another. If elbows are banned, knees should be, when knees are head kicks should be etc. mma is already pretty watered down from the seg days and then from pride. Just leave it alone!

One attack being banned leads to another. If elbows are banned, knees should be, when knees are head kicks should be etc. mma is already pretty watered down from the seg days and then from pride. Just leave it alone!

Got to love Pride. Soccer kicks, stomps, etc are good but fuck elbows them things are dangerous. :eek:

Back