Social El Paso shooting survivor Chris Grant lied about his heroic story according to police

Lol fwiw, he was actually shot so at the very least, he can take solace in the fact that he didn't pull a Brian Williams.

He's also a real survivor of the shooting. He wasn't in a different building hiding in a cupboard filming himself and nowhere near the shooter, like media poster boy David Hogg.

Still, shitty situation.

Well what did you expect? People love to lie and fabricate stories so they can get their 15 minutes of fame.

Exactly. Dude that actually got shot and nearly killed made up a story like this, but every ugly progressive hag that comes out of the woodwork to accuse someone of sexual misconduct must be believed.

Am I nuts or is Beto in the OP Twitter picture intentionally doing an Obama mannequin impersonation?

d457fa037f5a5371106f91e0a75650e3.jpg

Better than Trump's thumbs up when in the same what do I do predicament on a photo OP. Biden I worry would have sniffed someone's hair if not for the aid with the spray bottle that follows him around.

He and his family went to the white house to be honored by Trump, Grant was arrested because he had a warrant and was a fugitive by the secret service so Trump gave the award to his mother instead.

Funny-Animal-Laughing-Sea-Lion-Picture.jpg

Why calling him a hero when he is on the run? Society is broken.

d457fa037f5a5371106f91e0a75650e3.jpg

Better than Trump's thumbs up when in the same what do I do predicament on a photo OP. Biden I worry would have sniffed someone's hair if not for the aid with the spray bottle that follows him around.

The only other black guy in this fucking town and he's a gotdamn liar.

Thanks asshole.

The dude was already getting praise for surviving the shots, but then he had to go a step further, you cant trust a criminal man. Dude just couldn't help himself lol

He's a karate man.. And a karate man bleed on the inside..

I wonder if this was a Survivor's Guilt type of thing. His Fight or Flight response kicked in and he hid to save himself, which is what pretty much all of us would do if shots ring out in a store you're shopping in. Once it's over, this guy is shot twice and does not want to admit he got shot while hiding, but rather he got shot trying to heroically confront the shooter. He wants to be involved and wants that attention.

people do crappy things all the time. There are countless "stolen valor" claims that I know of coming from dudes who were actually in combat. People just don't make sense.

Back