El Cucuy sends a mesage to Showtime

I've seen Pettis get mauled too many times to think he is going to win against Tony.

I still love you Pettis!

If he did, he wouldn't be the weirdo we love
Touche my friend. Touche.

Lunch_Tony_Ferguson1.00_39_02_20.Still001.jpg

This seems extremely possible he would try it and if it happens (and lands) it would be one of the most badass, legendary moves ever in a MMA fight

(But still wouldn't be as badass as the original) :D

Tony would fall over and break his leg.

Lol at Ferg capitalizing every word just to piss people off.

Cringe from the cringe king.

Inb4 Conor haters charading as ferguson fans

Loving TFerg Doesn't Mean You're A Conor Hater Kid, Adult Shit Means Respecting Where It's Due And Those Boys Can Throw Down #quitgeneralizing #adultshit #notpussyshit

This fight is going to be a lot closer than people here are expecting.

Pettis matches up well with tony, fergs only real advantages in this fight are his size and pace. Pettis is more technical and faster.

The further the fight goes the better I see tony doing, but early in the fight I expect pettis to pick him apart.

This seems extremely possible he would try it and if it happens (and lands) it would be one of the most badass, legendary moves ever in a MMA fight

(But still wouldn't be as badass as the original) :D

the day cro cop got cro cop'd ....

feel like pettis will break before tony .. i see tony get lit up tho and somehow el chapo pulls it off

This fight is going to be a lot closer than people here are expecting.

Pettis matches up well with tony, fergs only real advantages in this fight are his size and pace. Pettis is more technical and faster.

The further the fight goes the better I see tony doing, but early in the fight I expect pettis to pick him apart.

liked the first part of your post, but I think Tony has the sub game BJJ advantage significantly, and the x factor here is that Tony has shown (at least as of late) to be the more creative fighter.

liked the first part of your post, but I think Tony has the sub game BJJ advantage significantly, and the x factor here is that Tony has shown (at least as of late) to be the more creative fighter.

I don't know about that, pettis has some sub wins over top tier competition. Tony is a better wrestler, but he hardly uses it offensively, bjj wise I think they are pretty even.

I hope Tony brings his belt to the press conference <[analyzed}>

Back