El Cucuy Radio

Jose Beehive

No.1 Soldier Of God Gif User
@Gold
Reaction score
I've been accumulating a playlist of Music i've heard Tony Ferguson surround himself with, be it in training, walkout songs, or just random video's/tweets... Some are songs by the same Artists that I think fit..

Gonna use this thread to take suggestions and add more that I find. I'll also add some Youtube versions of some of my favourites.

Hope it's in the right Forum, sorry if not :)

@MillingMeSoftly , @Kryptt

Last edited:
If anyone knows or can figure out what the song in this video is i'd be much obliged

And also this one

And these ones too

Last edited:
All tony Music must be identified and archived... we need to know what music fueled the soul of this madman

All tony Music must be identified and archived... we need to know what music fueled the soul of this madman
I just made a Twitter account cos I thought I had to in order to be able to read the comments... turns out you don't <mma3>.....

Was a waste of time anyway, nobody even acknowledges the music apart from a couple of unanswered "Tune what song it that?".

He played this one wearing those weird "draining" suits and dancing:

Here's another one:

That theme is so fire, it is not my favorite DBZ theme but damn DBZ had some great fucking music in it.
I don't remember a ton of the music from it, bar the Main Themes.. What are some of your favourites?

I'm certain i've heard Tony use other DBZ music too at some point.

I don't remember a ton of the music from it, bar the Main Themes.. What are some of your favourites?

I'm certain i've heard Tony use other DBZ music too at some point.

This one has to be my favorite one from DBZ it is insane to think they produced this just for an anime.

These ones are great as well

But I would have to watch the english dub again, I honestly despise english dubs for anime even more so if they make new music instead of using the original japanese ones but Bruce Faulconer and his production team worked some real magic on the soundtrack for the english dub made the anime that much more intense and amazing to me.

Last edited:

This one has to be my favorite one from DBZ it is insane to think they produced this just for an anime.

These ones are great as well

But I would have to watch the english dub again, I honestly despise english dubs for anime even more so if they make new music instead of using the original japanese ones but Bruce Faulconer and his production team worked some real magic on the soundtrack for the english dub made the anime that much more intense and amazing to me.

Cheers for that insight!
<5>

... long time Dragon Ball/DBZ fan, I had started collecting the Manga Series years before Cartoon Network even picked it up in the UK.. And initially watched a lot of it in scattered parts in Mandarin with no subtitles, so had no clue until years later what was going on.. Like the Tournament with Goten and Trunks as Mighty Mask in the tournament was the first episode I saw.

I'm finding it weird how little I payed attention to the music as i've watched it all many times(though not for at least a decade now).
Don't recognise any of those themes, making me want to rewatch it all again :D

Cheers for that insight!
<5>

... long time Dragon Ball/DBZ fan, I had started collecting the Manga Series years before Cartoon Network even picked it up in the UK.. And initially watched a lot of it in scattered parts in Mandarin with no subtitles, so had no clue until years later what was going on.. Like the Tournament with Goten and Trunks as Mighty Mask in the tournament was the first episode I saw.

I'm finding it weird how little I payed attention to the music as i've watched it all many times(though not for at least a decade now).
Don't recognise any of those themes, making me want to rewatch it all again :D
I think most of these were US exclusive, the german versions had different background music I think the same as the original japanese version. DBZ is probably the one anime I would say where the US dub is better than the original, I used to have to watch it in secret cause my parents wouldn't let me I have the complete series on VHS at home since my cousin used to record them back in the day.

Back