"El Cucuy" Fights Tonight!

Man El Cucuy is probably going to win. But I'd love to see some fancy kicking from Kikuno and a KO.

Man El Cucuy is probably going to win. But I'd love to see some fancy kicking from Kikuno and a KO.

It might happen, but Ferguson has a good chin. I see Ferguson giving up again like he did against MJ and losing a decision or winning a robbery like when Yves beat the ever living shit out of him. Dayumn!

It might happen, but Ferguson has a good chin. I see Ferguson giving up again like he did against MJ and losing a decision or winning a robbery like when Yves beat the ever living shit out of him. Dayumn!

Wow. You sir are a hater.

The cross and angel wings on his back are retarded, but I do think he's a decent guy, and his fights are great.

Ferguson had a broken arm in his fight with Yves.

He broke his arm against MJ. He beat Yves by decision in good condition.

I do think he beats MJ in a rematch, even though MJ improved a lot.

He broke his arm against MJ. He beat Yves by decision in good condition.

I do think he beats MJ in a rematch, even though MJ improved a lot.

This is why I don't like closing shifts.

My bad, thanks for the clarification, Leglace!

I see Ferguson giving up again like he did against MJ

Seriously? He fought for more than 10 minutes with a broken arm and went the entire distance. If there was ever a chance for someone to give up, that would have been it. Ferguson was probably more dominant on his season of TUF than anyone has ever been on that show, and has won almost all of his UFC fights in spectacular fashion.

Kind of sad to see someone with so much potential still stuck on the prelims, especially a TUF champion. Meanwhile someone like Alex Caceres, who didn't even reach the finals, gets a marquee fight with Faber. And I actually like Caceres, it just must be frustrating for El Cucuy to not be getting those types of fights. Hopefully they're coming.

Seriously? He fought for more than 10 minutes with a broken arm and went the entire distance. If there was ever a chance for someone to give up, that would have been it. Ferguson was probably more dominant on his season of TUF than anyone has ever been on that show, and has won almost all of his UFC fights in spectacular fashion.

Kind of sad to see someone with so much potential still stuck on the prelims, especially a TUF champion. Meanwhile someone like Alex Caceres, who didn't even reach the finals, gets a marquee fight with Faber. And I actually like Caceres, it just must be frustrating for El Cucuy to not be getting those types of fights. Hopefully they're coming.

If Ferguson hadn't lost the decision to Johnson, he would likely be fighting a top 10 opponent now himself. Either way, this is going to be a good one tonight.

Nah man, Yves smacked that ass around like it was friday.

Got easily outboxed by Yves, doe.

If anything, that fight with Yves is what showed me this kid is a legit prospect. Yves is a vet and a hard fight for anyone, he's crafty ass hell and gots all the experience in the world. I think Tony learned a lot from that fight

I'm always pleasantly surprised every time I watch him fight. One of my favorites.

Didn't know him before but he kicked ass tonight. Look forward to seeing him in the future

In case people were still wondering, that's why you don't fight with those bullshit stances.

The only one I can think of that has had lots of success is Machida and he has great footwork.

I'm always pleasantly surprised every time I watch him fight. One of my favorites.

Ya its too bad it feels like he never fights. Hopefully he can get back in there quickly but they will probably just wait until the Mexico card in November.

Back