El Cucuy back?

Diunx

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

• tonyfergusonxt“Get Back Up” I Took A lot Of Heat From My Injury & So Did My Fight Family. This Sport Is More Ruthless Than Robbie Lawler, And More Relentless Than A Ferocious TFerg Attack. Mixed Martial Arts Will Leave You In Stitches or In Riches Depending On Your Loyalty To The Game. If You Fight Fans Don’t Understand... The True Battle Of Adversity... Here’s A Sneak Peak Behind The Scenes... The True Test Of Will & Testament From Stitches To Standing #snapintuit Enjoy The Show- Champ SnapJitsu™️
    Thank You God, Jesus Christ, My Family, Friends, Supporters, Haters, & Everyone Else That Chimed In On This Incredible Injury Journey, Keep It Flowin’ I’m Back (“I Never Knew A Wildthing That Felt Sorry For Itself... A Bird Will Drop Frozen Dead From A bough Without Ever Having Felt Sorry For Itself.” D.H. Lawrence)
    -Team El Cucuy-
    www.TonyFergusonxt.com

Too soon or not soon enough?

Uggh. King of cringe

He capitalized every word. You know, like a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Hmmm....hats a tricky injury. The type if you push it you can set yourself back longer. I hope he makes it to the October card and acts as a replacement for Conor Khabib.

He's really rushing this but if he thinks he can handle it...I just want him back at 100%

That reads like the worst motivational poster ever made.

Dana said he would like to book him on Conor vs Khabib card.Probably against Poirier

Don't know what triggers me more, the green hair or him trying to blow his knee out again.

Can't wait to see that weird fucker fight again!

It seems crazy to me that he is willing and able to do this stuff so soon after knee surgery. If Tony Ferg wasn’t the best LW in the world and one of the funnest fighters on the roster, I wouldn’t care so much about him blowing his knee into oblivion again.

Last edited:
Please make this fight happen fight gods
Would be great to see, likely more entertaining than khabib vs Conor, but Poirier said he’s not fighting any time soon and not for anything less than the belt

I swear this dude already looking for another injury.

Back