Media El Cookie training with Freddie Roach

That’s something a bj penn fan would say.
Not really. It IS admirable.
I dont say BJ doing that makes him a GOAT,but i certainly am not going to call him a cuck for doing it like some colby fan would say

Not really. It IS admirable.
I dont say BJ doing that makes him a GOAT,but i certainly am not going to call him a cuck for doing it like some colby fan would say

Anyone using that word “c***” is a tool bag anyhow. Beyond that though, Tony would actually get murdered by Colby. Wouldn’t even ge close. Also, I have a feeling Tony would lose to Nate Diaz too.

Tony made a mistake taking that fight,but man

at the same time its admirable.
Yea yea absolutely. I don’t speak Mexican though so I was taking a shot at his ufc middle name designation

<WhatItIs>

butt wut about the shape of butt..
QCYvUIY.gif
Dayum.

Means nothing for his career. He's a true warrior who has put his body to the limits. He's AS old and needs to retire.
How would you know? If he is gonna continue hes got to get hit less,and roach can help that

How would you know? If he is gonna continue hes got to get hit less,and roach can help that
Disrespectful joke ahead

Freddie Roach isn't the best choice if you're looking for someone to teach you to avoid neurodegenerative diseases

Disrespectful joke ahead

Freddie Roach isn't the best choice if you're looking for someone to teach you to avoid neurodegenerative diseases
Anybody who can teach boxing can make Tony better at defense,especially freddie

Knowing Tony, I doubt this will be a long term thing.

I honestly wonder if Freddie Roach can patch up Tommy’s Swiss cheese striking defense without deweaponizing his offensive output or hindering his creative unorthodox striking...? actually the even more relevant question is weather or not Ferg is even actually coachable at this point in his career?
<Fedor23>

Back