Either my friends house is haunted or I am..

Poking you? Hitting plastic bags? Jumping on shit? Feeling of being watched?

Sounds like your buddy's house is haunted by cats.

i've never seen anything, so i have to say that for myself, they don't exist. in reality, i think there are no haunted places, only haunted people.

My friend used to live in a cottage that had 2 floors. There was always a cold spot on the stairs and an odd perfume smell in the same place. I noticed this the first time I was there. Kept noticing it over months and when I asked about it eventually I was told the previous owner sold the house after his aged mother fell down the stairs and died after a couple of days at the bottom of them...the guys had it lucky, they got the smell and cold spot, women often used to get the feeling of being poked by someone...

@Tone C

Here’s some pics of his granmudder

29597ih.jpg

102m0xc.jpg

Think there might be a rule against this, so mods delete if u must.

In college I dated a girl that’s family owned property in the Catskills that had a small old Motel on it. It was not open and the rooms had no furniture. So a group of us would go up with sleeping bags, food, a few kegs, and party. None of would stay in room 8 because it had a weird smell and the dogs would just go into the room and stare in the air and bark. We would set a bonfire in the parking lot, and one night we all saw a figure in the curtains of that room. I’m not sure what I believe but there are Def things we can’t explain.

Was the bag empty, or did it have garbage in it? If it wasn’t empty, maybe some trash just shifted inside and it made the sound.

Not really sure about everything else; are you sure that the sensation of the touch wasn’t muscle twitches?

Probably sleep deprivation/paralysis

What could the scientific explanation be behind noticeable poking to my chest and shoulder, which was both something you feel and see happening.

As well as the pillow being pulled multiple times. The bed frame making a pop sound that only happens when you move around.

The sound of something touching/brushing against the plastic Walmart bag. Now what sounded like 3 obvious footsteps in the hallway that has loud, creaky floorboards?

I kept trying to rationalize things until the chest and shoulder poking started. Especially because I was able to watch it happening.

I’m done trying to explain it away, man. It’s too much. Trying to rationalize this now would be what’s really crazy.

I’m thinking of just blaming the Walmart bag next because Walmart is fucked.

There’s like, a 93 y/o Portuguese woman going around the house fucking with me.

Help.

I’d seriously prefer it be him instead of his grandma. She used to scare me when I was a kid.

Mostly because she looked really old (she is/was) and yelled a lot because that’s just how Portuguese people talk for some reason. I was scared of my own great grandmother, too, so I’m not trying to be rude lol.

Now I’m just scared of his mom becsuse she’s scary.

Well they need to get over it now or something. I didn’t build this shit.

Fear created by what’s been going on. You’d be scared, too. You’d change your name to OMGportugueseghost.

Nah she probably just wants me to record her TV show. She always made us do that for her when we were kids lol. Or this is just her way of calling me a stooge again.
I can sympathize with your predicament. I’ve experienced a number of unexplainable occurrences in the last few years. Including but not limited to...
1. A paper mache L being torn from the wall and the two steel nails holding it up were bent in a perfect L shape, this without the drywall being damaged. The steel nails holding it up were more than strong enough to bear the weight (it was under 3 pounds), and I wasn’t able to bend them back bare handed (I was able to bend one straight with two pair of pliers). The decoration itself wasn’t damaged.
2. A toy car moving across the room without any assistance. No animals near it, no kids near it, no noise... just a car scooting also by the floor as if being pushed.
3. Someone singing to my child in an otherwise empty room.
4. All sorts of electronics going haywire (TV, phones, computer, etc)
5. Hearing (and feeling, that’s the creepy part) whispering in my ear. More than once I’ve turned to admonish my wife for sneaking up on me... only to see no one there, my wife fast asleep in another room.

I’m not sure what to attribute it to, but my wife was there with me for 1 and 2, and has experienced 4 and 5 in her own time so it’s not me going crazy. I guess

*I should add, this has been over multiple residences. Although the newest place backs up to a cemetery at the end of our property line, and occurrences have been more frequent. We also own a lot of old relics and antiques, as well as old military weapons that were actually used in war. Who knows? I don’t really believe in ghosts, but I’m not sure how to explain any of this shit either.

Last edited:
you're sleep deprived

There's a house where there was a medical examiner car and cop car there. The grass was overgrown. I suspect an old woman died there. Would you buy that house?

Here, I'm assuming the ancient natives had all sorts of battles and all sorts of them died all over the city area.

Leave your phone out one night and see if dead grandma takes nude selfies

I bet she's pretty good on a fishing vessel.
Learn to say 'Gramma let me sleep' in Portuguese.
At which point she will haunt your dreams and you will see the true face of evil as she fills your head with devils.
261px-The_Torment_of_Saint_Anthony_%28Michelangelo%29.jpg

Last edited:
It sounds like people are walking in my attic quite often.

It happens because the heat is building up and then slowly radiating away, causing wood beams to flex and creak. This coupled with wind flowing through via the vents makes for a pretty convincing walking noise above the 2nd floor ceilings.

Just putting it out there

Bullshit. There's a ghost poking his chest and lightly touching things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back