Eight Fighters Cut (Incl. Ben Saunders and Junior Albini)

Which cuts do you disagree with?

• Total voters
I’m sad to see Nathan Coy go. Always respected him for being the only member of ATT brave enough to stand up to Tyrone Spong on TUF. That whole thing was ridiculous yet hilarious lol

Sucks for Ben, but you can't lose 6 out of 7 and expect to stick around. UFC booking him vs Matt Brown while on a 3 fight losing streak in fights where he got finished in every one of them was mean though, lol. Talk about setting up a guy to fail

Shame about Brandon Davis. He's a fun scrappy fighter

You do realize there is another TUF winner on that list?

Martin Bravo won TUF Latin America 3.

Anyways, absolute insanity to cut Jin Soo Son, who had two FOTN's against Petr Yan and Mario Bautista.

I did not watch any of the tuf Latin America’s

I did not watch any of the tuf Latin America’s
Shame.

TUF LA has given us Yair Rodriguez, Jose Quinonez (who is going to clown Sean O'Malley), Marlon Vera, Enrique Barzola, and Alejandro Perez.

Agree with all except Jin Soo Son, dude had a crazy fight with Petr Yan and is only like 26. Think they should've given him one more fight.

More than anything it's just a shame to see Ben go. We all know why it's happened but it's a shame as he very much was a live or die by the sword fighter.

Shame.

TUF LA has given us Yair Rodriguez, Jose Quinonez (who is going to clown Sean O'Malley), Marlon Vera, Enrique Barzola, and Alejandro Perez.

And Gabriel Benitez, I do like me some Gabriel Benitez.

Agree with all except Jin Soo Son, dude had a crazy fight with Petr Yan and is only like 26. Think they should've given him one more fight.
His fight with Mario Bautista was better than the Yan fight.

Back