Eh yo Jon what would you do against this?

Bones done made yall cray cray, lol.
He'd embarrass prime Chuck.

This threads weird.

I dunno how good jones is w/o usada but jones could do it if rampage and couture could do it. Takedown and elbows til ref stops it.

chuck hit harder but his boxing, footwork, timing and speed is not even close to gustafsson.
theres way more to this than just being a harder puncher
glover and rampage hit harder chuck and jones destroyed both of them
Rampage was far past his prime when he fought Jones. Like 5 years past his prime.

Glover was too slow. Glover also lost a few years not able to get in the country. Glover used to train with Chuck and he says Prime Chuck would destroy him, would destroy Jones and destroy all the current LHWs.

20ucrig.jpg

66z2n7.jpg

r4d4jblrhjyz.gif

6ViU.gif

You mean this Chuck? Jones smokes any version of Chuck. Did you see what Jones did to Shogun, Rashad and Rampage? I know MMAth doesn't work but Chuck's skill are way overrated on this site.

Rampage was far past his prime when he fought Jones. Like 5 years past his prime.

Glover was too slow. Glover also lost a few years not able to get in the country. Glover used to train with Chuck and he says Prime Chuck would destroy him, would destroy Jones and destroy all the current LHWs.

If you had serious money to put down you would never bet that Chuck would defeat Jones. I don’t care what you say here you can’t be that stupid. Jones would fucking destroy him. Nobody ever beat Jones. And he faced amazing competition. Even if some of those men were slightly past prime, they were still very good.. Also he whooped DC twice. DC Is in the conversation right now as the best of all time.

lol jones would fucking annihilate any version of chuck. doesnt make him any less of a badass just two totally different eras and two vastly different skillsets.

Chucks 2nd biggest rival in the UFC was Tito. Not exactly stellar competition. And I am a Tito fan.
On top of KO'ing Tito 2x, Chuck also beat Randy 2x, Babalu 2x, Vitor, Busta, Overeem, Randleman, Mezger, Pele, Suloev, Horn, Monson and others.

On top of KO'ing Tito 2x, Chuck also beat Randy 2x, Babalu 2x, Vitor, Busta, Overeem, Randleman, Mezger, Pele, Suloev, Horn, Monson and others.

Jones beat

Rampage
Rashad
Machida
Gus
DC twice
Vitor
Sonnen
Glover
Shogun

His resume is insane..

of course rampage is far past his prime, every single jones opponents is somehow past their prime when they fought him.
jones and Gus beat any version of chuck.

And he faced amazing competition. Even if some of those men were slightly past prime, they were still very good.. .

don't you mean...ALL of those guys!? Jon never faced a prime Chuck bro...he just didn't.....you don't think prime Chuck would beat the ever loving PISS outta Gus?!

20ucrig.jpg

66z2n7.jpg

r4d4jblrhjyz.gif

6ViU.gif

You mean this Chuck? Jones smokes any version of Chuck. Did you see what Jones did to Shogun, Rashad and Rampage? I know MMAth doesn't work but Chuck's skill are way overrated on this site.
No. That is Chuck way past his prime. Go watch Chuck from 2000 to 2006. Those were his best years. Jon's best years were probably 2011 to 2015. Unfortunately though, everyone Jones beat was either much older or much smaller or both. He really hit the division at the perfect time, when everyone was declining due to countless wars and mileage.

If you had serious money to put down you would never bet that Chuck would defeat Jones. I don’t care what you say here you can’t be that stupid. Jones would fucking destroy him. Nobody ever beat Jones. And he faced amazing competition. Even if some of those men were slightly past prime, they were still very good.. Also he whooped DC twice. DC Is in the conversation right now as the best of all time.

Besides Machida....what "amazing men in their prime" did Jon face?

oK THEN BE quiet please

don't you mean...ALL of those guys!? Jon never faced a prime Chuck bro...he just didn't.....you don't think prime Chuck would beat the ever loving PISS outta Gus?!

I think Gus would beat the shit out of Chuck. He took Jones and DC to the limit and you are telling me that Chuck would whoop his ass? Why because Anthony Johnson knocked him out? Anthony Johnson would knock Chuck fucking dead if you ask me. Just like Rashad did..

Prime Chuck Beats Jon Jones IMo

I wouldn't put money on either guy. It's possible Jones could take Chuck down and elbow him but it's also very possible Chuck KTFO Jones. Chuck had much more deadly stand-up. Jones can't finish Chuck on the feet and he might have trouble keeping Chuck down. Chuck was a D1 wrestler and was known for a great sprawl and was great at popping right back up when taken down. Jones might be forced to stand with him

Back