Egypt- Muslim mob burn Coptic Christian shops ahead of Blasphemy trial

you have 'explained' your selective, prejudice, closed minded views. That does not make you right or your views correct.

And you've based that on what? Other than you not liking what I have to say? You don't know anything about Islam, I've read the Koran and every hadith I could find. I haven't pulled this out of nowhere. I know what I'm talking about. You on the other hand, have proven over and over that you're clueless as to what is taught in Islam, and hold nothing higher than the impression of being open minded.

It means you have a fucked up opinion, and I would not like you in the real world.

What makes my opinion incorrect?

This is what I was thinking about.

http://lostislamichistory.com/mongols/

The Mongol Empire, at its time of smashing all, was not muslim.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_Mongol_Empire

I should have worded the post a bit better, but you would have misread or twisted it anyways.

I apologize for calling you an idiot. I've made no attempt to twist your words. The more I talk to you the more I'm bothered by the fact that you don't even seem to be aware how little you know about this thing that you have an opinion on.

Oh my god. The Mongols where Muslims, you idiot.

Yes, they were. They were also the ones who sacked Baghdad. Genghis' family was outright weird, as some of them where Muslims and some where Buddhist, but they all fought together agianst peoples of the same religion.

Lol Back tracking again I see..Looks like you owe Sammy Pops an apology,you idiot.

Honestly, it's been explained to you, by me numerous times over the course of these discussions. I'm not going to sit here and explain it to you agian. If you're really interested, read a freaking book. Two good ones to start with would be "The Bible" and "The Koran". Read the whole thing. Don't just cherry pick. Cover to cover, in context as a whole, and then try to make equivocations between the two.

More jaw dropping, unbelievable, at this point inexcusable ignorance. Does Christianity teach its followers that raping and murdering children is an acceptable means of spreading it's religion? If you don't think that is evil, then you don't think evil exists in the world.

We both know the context it was used in, so you stop.

And you've based that on what? Other than you not liking what I have to say? You don't know anything about Islam, I've read the Koran and every hadith I could find. I haven't pulled this out of nowhere. I know what I'm talking about. You on the other hand, have proven over and over that you're clueless as to what is taught in Islam, and hold nothing higher than the impression of being open minded.

What makes my opinion incorrect?

The underlined tells me the bolded below is wrong no you dont know what your talking about.

Yes, they were. They were also the ones who sacked Baghdad. Genghis' family was outright weird, as some of them where Muslims and some where Buddhist, but they all fought together agianst peoples of the same religion.

Seems like those Mongols really took the tenets of Buddhism seriously.

What am I "backtracking" about? And what are you talking about "again"?

Because you made an incorrect statement and had the audacity to call Sammy Pops an idiot and then backtracked when Oldshadow and Sammypops pulled you up on it, granted you have since had the decency to apologise.

Because you made an incorrect statement and had the audacity to call Sammy Pops an idiot and then backtracked when Oldshadow and Sammypops pulled you up on it, granted you have since had the decency to apologise.

What did I say that was incorrect? The Mongols where Muslims.

Here we go, I can see you really arent worth wasting my time on beyond this post, read your response to Sammy pops 'in context' and stop trying to twist things.

Here we go, I can see you really arent worth wasting my time on beyond this post, read your response to Sammy pops 'in context' and stop trying to twist things.

No, knock it off. You don't get to claim I'm incorrect, and then not even go into detail about what you're even talking about.

Pretty sure Ghengis Khan prayed to a mountain and followed the pagan traditions of his tribe.

Some of his sons, grandsons, and other descendants became Muslims, the Yuan rulers in China were Confucians, and the ones who stayed in Mongolia became Buddhists.

Pretty sure Ghengis Khan prayed to a mountain and followed the pagan traditions of his tribe.

Some of his sons, grandsons, and other descendants became Muslims, the Yuan rulers in China were Confucians, and the ones who stayed in Mongolia became Buddhists.

And... .That's what I said... Where did I say Genghis Khan was a Muslim?

SOME Mongols where muslims not THE Mongols where muslim.

Most Mongols historically where pagans or nestorian christians.

Those cuddly, fun loving Muslims again, eh. Fuck them and their fucked up cult.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back