Egypt- Muslim mob burn Coptic Christian shops ahead of Blasphemy trial

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Egypt- Muslim mobs torched several shops owned by the minority Coptic Christian community. Just ahead of a Blasphemy trial of a Copt.

Islamic Blasphemy laws are soo very convenient excuse/tool/weapon of Muslim majorities to wage pogroms against minorities. When it comes to using blasphemy laws to wage ethnic cleansing and pogroms, Pakistan is the way ahead leader.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...445546-ea46-11e3-b10e-5090cf3b5958_story.html

Al Jazeera calls them "protesters" .
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middl...rn-coptic-shops-egypt-201462183652220895.html

At least they're not 2000 year old churches.

Must be a terrifying feeling, living among such groups.

remember the arab spring when christian where holding hands in circles to protect muslims praying allah during manifestations? I bet they wish they had done something else.

remember the arab spring when christian where holding hands in circles to protect muslims praying allah during manifestations? I bet they wish they had done something else.

I think some of the Muslims did the same.

all you have to do is look at the founder of each religion

jesus - preached love and non-violence and never acted or encouraged being violent
muhammed - was a murderer, rapist, pedophile, pact breaker, thief (these are facts not slander)

all you have to do is look at the founder of each religion

jesus - preached love and non-violence and never acted or encouraged being violent
muhammed - was a murderer, rapist, pedophile, pact breaker, thief (these are facts not slander)

Jesus was a hippie, Muhammad was the medieval Charles Manson

War room wouldn't be the same without the daily hate-thread. Pathetic.

So you would have a forum dedicated to politics and current events avoid mentioning the ideology behind a a large part of today's conflicts.

Back