EGO- Invite Lightweight Videos + a few more

Never heard of any of these scrubs, joke. Nice action.

damn i feel bad for mark wives, people were trying to rip his legs off lol...i thought he was doing good in the first match and almost tapped the guy, but why did he try inverted guard like that?

Mark was recovering from an ankle injury and just really took David Love a little too lightly. He got caught and got hurt. Tommy Wales then went out there and attacked the already hurt ankle. Mark tapped well before anything was locked in.

what belt rank is mark and david? mark had a really nice armlock from bottom halfguard....i thought he would have finished with an armbar when david rolled.

Mark is a Brown Belt. David is Technically a White Belt (he mainly trains no-gi/MMA), but I have seen him do well against Blue and Purple Belts and Now a Brown.
James O'Connor is a Purple and Tommy Wales a Brown.
Honestly I know mark Vives and train David Love and I'll tell you that David hit the Lottery by beating Mark. I think it was his 1 in 100. :)

The lightweight invite was fun to watch. I too felt bad for Mark and his ankle.

I thought wilson reis and ryan hall were advertised on the card I got in the mail...?

They were. Ryan unfortunately suffered a concussion and Wilson had to go to Brazil last minute.

Yeah half the reason my coach showed was to see Ryan Hall....the other half were the two of us competing lol./

Back