egg whites instead of cottage cheese b4 bed?

A

anti_clwntwn**

I have the sneaking suspicion that the cottage cheese b4 bed is screwing up my cut. Anyone eat egg whites before bed instead of cc? How does egg protein fare against casein in terms of speed of digestion?

it's a proven fact that eating egg whites before bed will give you aids. Knowledge is power.

I find it unlikely that cottage cheese is soley responsible for screwing up your cutting cycle, but the truth is most animal based proteins (egg whites, meat, fish, casein) pretty slow digesting. casein may just be the slowest.

the problem is i'm waking up slightly bloated, and I feel as if my stomach hasn't processed everything yet. While on a cycle that is intended to burn fat, it dosn't feel right.

when i was cutting i cut the cottage cheese before bed and had an easier cut, thats just me though.

cottage cheese has quite a bit of sodium in it, you may be bloating or retaining some water. you can by low sodium cottage cheese where i live but i tastes like rotten buttholes. just buy a sustained release protein shake

cottage cheese has quite a bit of sodium in it, you may be bloating or retaining some water. you can by low sodium cottage cheese where i live but i tastes like rotten buttholes. just buy a sustained release protein shake

i did not think about that.......

very true about the low sodium cc. just read up on slow-release proteins and pick one. BTW cottage cheese will tighten your sheriff badge up a little bit if it's loose.

very true about the low sodium cc. just read up on slow-release proteins and pick one. BTW cottage cheese will tighten your sheriff badge up a little bit if it's loose.

*confused as to if poster is referring to it bloating you and tightening clothes, or doing something to your dick/balls*

Why egg whites and not whole eggs? Straight protein without fat does not digest very well.

Back