Effective use of BJJ in street fight

No but like half the school was out back and circled up. It was during lunch. Like the 90s version of YouTube. Alot of the kids knew him from trying to creep on all the high school girls like a pederass. So word of mouth got around that he got beat by a Lil manlet 29 years younger than him. Lol

My cousin was in highschool he was 15. He fought this guys son and beat him up pretty bad. The dad got pissed and came out to try and beat my cousins ass and my cousin dropped him in one punch. The guy called the police and said he got jumped by my cousin and 4 other kids. The cops came and died laughing when my cousin told them what happened. Apparently they already had a feeling the guy was lying because his story and the sons didn't add up and they could tell something was off.

You talk shit about someone's wife/girlfriend and you don't apologize, you deserve a beating and you learn quick. Now nothing to the degree of this video but.....

If you get back mounted and you are still making death threats, hard to give him some leniency. Learn to say you're sorry instead.

You talk shit about someone's wife/girlfriend and you don't apologize, you deserve a beating and you learn quick. Now nothing to the degree of this video but.....

If you get back mounted and you are still making death threats, hard to give him some leniency. Learn to say you're sorry instead.
Right on the money dude

So do you know more of the story behind that?
Man i actually haven't spoken to him or seen him in a long time and I certainly haven't seen him since this happened. This video is pretty old by the way.

Anyway he's about 5 foot 10 or 11 and very slight 130-135. Vegan. He was raised by a single mom and I think that he just saw a guy getting into it with his girl on the street and it looked like things may get violent so he said something. Him and the guy start going back and forth and yada yada yada.

He was a purple belt the time.

Back