Effective use of BJJ in street fight

That kid got FUCKED UP.

I don't think all of the punches and whatnot to the back of the head were warranted. People don't seem to understand how serious that can be. But, they'll be sorry if they end up doing some serious, permanent damage, right?

Kid's a pussy for wanting to reset. That stuff is for pussies who don't really know how to fight. "You've gotten the better of me, and I can't do ANYTHING. Let's reset!" Bitch, learn how to fight.

Kids need to learn that it is very rare for them to get the better of a grown man. It happens sometimes, more often than not it leaves them learning a lesson: that they're really a huge bitch.

Would like to know the exact context of the situation though, bc grown men fighting kids are huge bitches too. If that kid is as young as he looks that dude shouldn't have touched him, no matter what he said to them. Kids say dumb shit. If we fought them every time they said some dumb, disrespectful shit, we would have no healthy kids on this planet and the future of this world would be in jeopardy.

Hard to watch, regardless of what the kid said or did. Probably got a concussion from the shots to the back of the head.

What a dumb fuck to say He's gonna shoot both of them while getting GnP haha

Hard to watch, regardless of what the kid said or did. Probably got a concussion from the shots to the back of the head.
Yeah that made me seriously uncomfortable to watch tbh. He just kept smashing the back of that dude's head looooong after I thought somebody would have stopped him.

People don't know or dgaf the kind of permanent damage that can cause. I don't think there's anything someone could say to you to deserve that.

. I don't think there's anything someone could say to you to deserve that.

Some knucklehead pushed my wife into a side room at a new years party this year and tried to have his way with her. I put it on the dude, just automatically, no thought. I think it's one of those situations.

Did he deserve it? No. But he also didn't NOT deserve it.

Some knucklehead pushed my wife into a side room at a new years party this year and tried to have his way with her. I put it on the dude, just automatically, no thought. I think it's one of those situations.

Did he deserve it? No. But he also didn't NOT deserve it.
Hell I'd say he definitely deserved an ass kicking for that.

That kid got FUCKED UP.

I don't think all of the punches and whatnot to the back of the head were warranted. People don't seem to understand how serious that can be. But, they'll be sorry if they end up doing some serious, permanent damage, right?

Kid's a pussy for wanting to reset. That stuff is for pussies who don't really know how to fight. "You've gotten the better of me, and I can't do ANYTHING. Let's reset!" Bitch, learn how to fight.

Kids need to learn that it is very rare for them to get the better of a grown man. It happens sometimes, more often than not it leaves them learning a lesson: that they're really a huge bitch.

Would like to know the exact context of the situation though, bc grown men fighting kids are huge bitches too. If that kid is as young as he looks that dude shouldn't have touched him, no matter what he said to them. Kids say dumb shit. If we fought them every time they said some dumb, disrespectful shit, we would have no healthy kids on this planet and the future of this world would be in jeopardy.
When I was back in High School some local yokel 38 year old who likes to date high school chicks was driving behind our school, he had a badass suped up Honda prelude, (It was the 90s,come on) so I'm like staring at his car and mouthed, that's badass. This dude thought I was talking shit, slammed on his brakes, jumps out and hauls off on me fists a flying. I box him up, pull his shirt over his head then hockey punch him like a dozen times till he falls down and his gf drags him back to the car.

So 2 days later the police arrest him for assaulting a minor after someone tattled on him (wasn't me). It's why I try not to get into fights these days. You never really know what someone is capable of.

Reset is kinda like being turned into a panic wrestler. We all have a plan until.....

Probably? Dude... maybe Google concussion.
Kid was absolutely unconscious. Ergo, concussion.

Not sure that was a great example of BJJ

I found the video satisfying. Americans have forgotten that if you run your mouth it can lead to a real serious outcome. Be respectful or you may get your ass kicked

Effective use of takedown and GNP, no BJJ to be seen

Do you know what BJJ is? He mounted him and took the back and drove his hips in to keep him down.

That's a grapevine and a ride from wrestling, it goes back hundreds of years and never stopped being done. Bjj guys may be able to do that too, sometimes. It's not from Bjj, though.

Is the guy a bjj practitioner? Hard to tell. I was expecting a sub or something, but there isn't even a guard anything. Guy could just as easily be a prior wrestler. His pass didn't look trained from bjj (more drive and little flow). I say prior because he didn't look overly sharp until the GNP but he did get the job done so congrats to him. I'm happy for him regardless.

Last edited:
That's a grapevine and a ride from wrestling, it goes back hundreds of years and never stopped being done. Bjj guys may be able to do that too, sometimes. It's not from Bjj, though.

Is the guy a bjj practitioner? Hard to tell. I was expecting a sub or something, but there isn't even a guard anything. Guy could just as easily be a prior wrestler. I say prior because he didn't look overly sharp.

Do you have videos of wrestlers taking someone’s back like that? I’ve genuinely never seen it and I noticed wrestlers in MMA rarely take someone’s back and I assumed it was from lack of experience/comfort with that position. Would be surprised to know they do this in wrestling but are so hesitant in MMA.

Not sure that was a great example of BJJ

Effective use of takedown and GNP, no BJJ to be seen

He had BJJ style control and mount. He seemed like an OK blue.belt to me, not a wrestler. A good wrestler would have finished the guy with slams, and the TD wasn't that good.

Do you know what BJJ is? He mounted him and took the back and drove his hips in to keep him down.

Yep.

Is the guy a bjj practitioner? Hard to tell. I was expecting a sub or something, but there isn't even a guard anything. Guy could just as easily be a prior wrestler. I say prior because he didn't look overly sharp.

He was hunting for a RNC but not yet advanced enough to beat the guy's grip fighting so he switched to elbows.

I do BJJ a LOT and it looked like BJJ movement to my eyes. He didn't seem like a wrestler.

Do you have videos of wrestlers taking someone’s back like that? I’ve genuinely never seen it and I noticed wrestlers in MMA rarely take someone’s back and I assumed it was from lack of experience/comfort with that position. Would be surprised to know they do this in wrestling but are so hesitant in MMA.

Agreed. Wrestlers don't usually insert hooks because there is no reward. You can't go for the RNC but with hooks in risk getting rolled to your back, so they avoid it in wrestling and MMA as well.

Did I hear that right cause he said something to his girl ? Grow man fighting a kid over saying something is hardly a situation that calls for self defense. This guy comes off as someone if this fight was reversed he scream call the cops .

Back