News Efe calls out Joyce, Yoka

Would like to see him in against yoka. Really interesting fight, though I’d favour yoka from what I’ve seen

Joyce isn’t gonna fight either of these guys at the moment. He’s probably got a title eliminator where both of these guys are yet to make that step up

Usyk should get first dibs at Fury/AJ winner, if he stays unbeaten. But that’s at least a year-18 months out

Definetely. Usyk desreves it the most. But other then him, I'd be more interested in the winner then Pulev, Ruiz, Whyte, Parker.

Why does Usyk deserve it more?

I am a fan and want to see Usyk before the inevitable age decline but in HW, Joyce has been doing his work.

Why does Usyk deserve it more?

I am a fan and want to see Usyk before the inevitable age decline but in HW, Joyce has been doing his work.

Nobody really cares about MERITS and how much they DESERVE it. The WBO has this rule that an undisputed champion gets no.1 mandatory status automatically by jumping a weight class. I guess beating Dubois is better than winning against Chisora. Still people are intrigued more about Usyk vs the big boys because of his success as an amateur and historic accomplishments at CW. Him challenging for the HW title is a special kind of story in itself regardless of his chances.

Agree with the consensus, the Yoka fight would be interesting, but Joyce would be far too much at this point.

Ajagba vs Yoka would be a good crossroads fight. I think Ajagba takes it judging by what I've seen of Yoka in his last couple of fights. I thought he looked very limited against both Christian Hammer & Joel Djeko. He leaves his chin hanging out there too much & I think eventually Efe would catch him & knock him out. But the Nigerian can be hit too so it could be a fun fight as long as it lasts.

Not even gonna dignify the Joyce call out with an analysis. Levels. Plus you have to figure Bob Arum has plans for Ajagbe as potential cannon fodder or even successor for Tyson Fury. That’s where the moneys at. 2022 is right around the corner. Go 3-0 over the next 12-18 months and if Fury still has the belt... ka-ching!!!

Back