EFC 44 Spong vs Kharitonov Jan.28th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bummed there won't be a crowd to this or tickets sold apparently. I was looking forward to attending as I'd love to see Spong vs. Kharitonov live.

Bummed there won't be a crowd to this or tickets sold apparently. I was looking forward to attending as I'd love to see Spong vs. Kharitonov live.
I’m
Not sure … about the venue… they claim it’s the same name of the streaming service but I cannot find a physical place with that name …

Eagle FC Adds One More Fight to Their January Card as Another UFC Heavyweight Takes on Shaun Asher

Khabib Nurmagomedov’s promotion, Eagle FC, is all set for its big American debut. The Russia-based promotion is going all-out for its first global project, Eagle FC 44, in the United States. Plus, the promotion is actively recruiting fighters to make up its fighting card for the same occasion. Now reportedly, the latest inclusion to the card is former UFC heavyweight Yorgan De Castro.

Now, according to reports, ‘The Mad Titan’ will be fighting against former Bellator fighter Shaun Asher(13-4-1) at the Eagle FC 44 event in a heavyweight setting. The veteran Shaun ‘The Bully’ Asher recently joined the MMA scene after a two-year rest. Unfortunately, the 42-year-old lost his only bout in 2021 against Steve Mowry at Bellator 257 by knockout in the first round.

https://www.essentiallysports.com/u...another-ufc-heavyweight-takes-on-shaun-asher/

Eagle FC Adds One More Fight to Their January Card as Another UFC Heavyweight Takes on Shaun Asher

Khabib Nurmagomedov’s promotion, Eagle FC, is all set for its big American debut. The Russia-based promotion is going all-out for its first global project, Eagle FC 44, in the United States. Plus, the promotion is actively recruiting fighters to make up its fighting card for the same occasion. Now reportedly, the latest inclusion to the card is former UFC heavyweight Yorgan De Castro.

Now, according to reports, ‘The Mad Titan’ will be fighting against former Bellator fighter Shaun Asher(13-4-1) at the Eagle FC 44 event in a heavyweight setting. The veteran Shaun ‘The Bully’ Asher recently joined the MMA scene after a two-year rest. Unfortunately, the 42-year-old lost his only bout in 2021 against Steve Mowry at Bellator 257 by knockout in the first round.

https://www.essentiallysports.com/u...another-ufc-heavyweight-takes-on-shaun-asher/
Yorgen De Castro's last bout was legimitely the worst fight off 2021 and nothing is close to it. Asher on the other hand is a regional can that Bellator brought on to lose to a top prospect

Another Ali client …

this has WSOF written all over

Heavyweight 120 kg Tyrone Spong vs. Sergei Kharitonov
Light Heavyweight 92 kg Rashad Evans vs. Gabriel Checco
Bantamweight 61 kg Ray Borg vs. Cody Gibson
Featherweight 66 kg Renan Barão vs. Horacio Gutiérrez
Lightweight 70 kg Loik Radzhabov vs. Darrell Horcher
Welterweight 77 kg Miles Hunsinger vs. Demarques Jackson
Welterweight 77 kg Ramazan Kuramagomedov vs. John Howard
Heavyweight 120 kg Yorgan De Castro vs. Shaun Asher

Yorgen De Castro's last bout was legimitely the worst fight off 2021 and nothing is close to it. Asher on the other hand is a regional can that Bellator brought on to lose to a top prospect

Did you catch Juan Adams Vs Richard Odoms? <6>

Love me some Arman Ospanov. Admittedly I don't know much about Salvador but Ospanov has been in a bunch of bangers and is mostly a striker. Should be a good fight.

Love me some Arman Ospanov. Admittedly I don't know much about Salvador but Ospanov has been in a bunch of bangers and is mostly a striker. Should be a good fight.

Salvador is a high level striker that like Israel Adesanya fought his way into Glory Kickboxing by winning their Contender Tournament before coming up short when he fought for their Lightweight title. Giga Chikadze also retired from kickboxing off of a loss to Salvador. He has good takedown defense and a developing offensive grappling game.

With that said Asponov should be the favorite considering the level of competition he has faced, his experience, and a power advantage. Not a heavy favorite but a favorite nonetheless.

This is good matchmaking as I don't believe Salvador is far off from a spot on DWCS.

Damn is Sergey Haritonov the ultimate jobber?
He will sign and fight everywhere across decades.

F5C96FE5-AFB5-42EA-8F9F-C5C5BD1AA0BC.jpeg

Little venue… Eagle Fc going the same route as FFC when they rented a space at the Rio Hotel in Las Vegas …. Eagle fc also owns that FLX streaming service which they named the rented space after…. 2 big of a payroll to doit basically close circuit on a free app…. This smells like some dirty money … doesn’t look like a smart business honest model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back