EFC 44 Spong vs Kharitonov Jan.28th

Status
Not open for further replies.
For real. They just roll Khabib out there and use his face and name, just like Ali used Ray sefo as his mouthpiece for wsof tho Ali was (illegally) running thing behind the scene. If Ali is remotely connected to anything, you know it is shady af.
Kevin lee confirmed that Ali was the one that called him and made the offer… he was there at the press conference… it’s Russian $$$ with Kahbib as the face just like you explained with Sefo and Ali running the fighter’s part of things

Kevin lee confirmed that Ali was the one that called him and made the offer… he was there at the press conference… it’s Russian $$$ with Khabib as the face just like you explained with Sefo and Ali running the fighter’s part of things
I shudder to think where the money comes from. You know some dirty billionaire or Kadyrov connected behind the scenes.

I shudder to think where the money comes from. You know some dirty billionaire or Kadyrov connected behind the scenes.
Kadyrov runs ACA and isn't too fond off Khabib for ethnic reasons

Loik Radzhabov vs. Darrell Horcher. PFL and EFC are sharing rosters now it seems, which is expected since EFC is owned by an Dominance VP and PFL is basically also a Ali client league

Loik Radzhabov vs. Darrell Horcher. PFL and EFC are sharing rosters now it seems, which is expected since EFC is owned by an Dominance VP and PFL is basically also a Ali client league

Exactly Ali is running this 100%…. PFL is who is going to suffer not having his guys… and with no tv deal it seems Ali is taking his roster to EFC where he will have the matchmaking and liberty to sign guys like he did with Lee

So did UFC Fight Pass end up getting the North American broadcast rights for this? Thought Khabib was talking to Dana about this.

You mean sharing like fighters being signed to both promotion? I've seen interview with Radzhabov few weeks ago -- he announced that he is leaving PFL and said that he dislikes their format and that his bad performances is because of that (short amount of time between weight cuts).

You mean sharing like fighters being signed to both promotion? I've seen interview with Radzhabov few weeks ago -- he announced that he is leaving PFL and said that he dislikes their format and that his bad performances is because of that (short amount of time between weight cuts).
Didn't know that about Loik but Horcher was also in PFL last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back