Edwards vs Medeiros

Grappleboxing

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Yves Edwards is facing Yancy Medeiros at Fight Night 31. Your thoughts? I can't predict how this is going to go down.

Don't know enough about Medeiros, so Edwards UD.

Should be a cool fight. I'll take Mederios, he wasnt looking bad against Rustam. And I think Rustam is a beast

Was thinking Justin Edwards was dropping to LW for a second. He should probably think about that.

But anyways hard to call didnt see enough of Medeiros in the Khabilov fight. I guess he did a good job not getting completely tossed though and was probably slightly winning on the feet.

anyone know what the co main is for this card? id assume either Carmouche/Davis or Masvidal/Khabilov

Nice scrap. Yancy was doing well vs Rustam, was hoping for a rematch but oh well.

Was thinking Justin Edwards was dropping to LW for a second. He should probably think about that.

But anyways hard to call didnt see enough of Medeiros in the Khabilov fight. I guess he did a good job not getting completely tossed though and was probably slightly winning on the feet.

anyone know what the co main is for this card? id assume either Carmouche/Davis or Masvidal/Khabilov

This is one of those cards that doesn't really need an official co main, as every fight is great.

This is how I would do the card lineup:

Main Card (FS1)
Lyoto Machida vs Tim Kennedy
Jorge Masvidal vs Rustam Khabilov
Chris Camozzi vs Lorenz Larkin
Bobby Green vs James Krauss
Nik Lentz vs Dennis Bermudez
Liz Carmouche vs Alexis Davis

Preliminary Card (FS1)
Ronny Markes vs Yoel Romero
Michael Chiesa vs Colton Smith
George Roop vs Francisco Rivera
Amanda Nunes vs Germaine De Randamie

Preliminary Card (Facebook)
Yves Edwards vs Yancy Mederios
Seth Baczynski vs Neil Magny

This is one of those cards that doesn't really need an official co main, as every fight is great.

This is how I would do the card lineup:

Main Card (FS1)
Lyoto Machida vs Tim Kennedy
Jorge Masvidal vs Rustam Khabilov
Chris Camozzi vs Lorenz Larkin
Bobby Green vs James Krauss
Nik Lentz vs Dennis Bermudez
Liz Carmouche vs Alexis Davis

Preliminary Card (FS1)
Ronny Markes vs Yoel Romero
Michael Chiesa vs Colton Smith
George Roop vs Francisco Rivera
Amanda Nunes vs Germaine De Randamie

Preliminary Card (Facebook)
Yves Edwards vs Yancy Mederios
Seth Baczynski vs Neil Magny

What's your reasoning for putting Yves that low? Yeah he lost 2 of his last fights, but he is a veteran who could give a guy like Mederios a nice test, so they might want to give him some more visibility, so I'd personally put him on the prelim FS1 card, maybe even as the headliner for the prelim FS1 card.

Back