ShaolinSubzz

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
My fav fighter for the last few years

CMKQ9GSWgAE_cLK.jpg

CMOdLGuUYAArvK3.jpg

Last edited:
UFC should have went after him harder. Warren hugged him for 2.8 rounds, he is still the better fighter.

Dantas isn't half the fighter he used to be. Ever since he got KTFO by Nam he's looked gun shy. He just hasn't looked good at all. That pains me because I've followed him since his big win against "BJ".

I wish people would recognize the difference between re-sign and resign.

But anyway, this is good news.

I wish people would recognize the difference between re-sign and resign.

But anyway, this is good news.

LOL! My bad - was typing extra quick - slammed at work and did not use the search function.

This will be an awesome fight. I agree the UFC missed out.

Dantas isn't half the fighter he used to be. Ever since he got KTFO by Nam he's looked gun shy. He just hasn't looked good at all. That pains me because I've followed him since his big win against "BJ".

Dantas isn't the same fighter, but that change is helpful for prolonging his career. Dantas use to be wild and since he got caught, he's now more reserved. That's not saying he isn't exciting anymore, he's had 2 out of his last 4 fights end in finishes. One loss to a hard-nosed wrestler and one decision win against a guy whose only KO loss was to Sha.

I no longer think Dantas is the best BW in Bellator, but he's top 5.

Dantas isn't the same fighter, but that change is helpful for prolonging his career. Dantas use to be wild and since he got caught, he's now more reserved. That's not saying he isn't exciting anymore, he's had 2 out of his last 4 fights end in finishes. One loss to a hard-nosed wrestler and one decision win against a guy whose only KO loss was to Sha.

I no longer think Dantas is the best BW in Bellator, but he's top 5.

Def top 5 in Bellator, they dont have more than 5 good BW.

He's around 9-10 in the world. GOod fighter.

Great fight. Winner of Warren v Davis should get the next shot (even though Warren should probably fight Caldwell).

Dantas is slowly but surely embracing his Monte Cristo namesake.

He knocked out Galvao after that fight.

Back