News Edson Barboza vs. Giga Chikadze Official for UFC Fight Night main event on Aug. 28th

Who wins?

• Edson Barboza

• Giga Chikadze

Results are only viewable after voting.
Barboza via KO R2
giphy.gif

I got Barboza by 3rd or 4th rd tko.should be a good fight tho,Giga is no chump.

Wow.

Props to Edson for taking this fight. He didn't need to. He's higher up. He's giving Giga his chance. I favor Edson if his chin doesn't get cracked.
They're ranked 9 and 10 so they're at the same level at the moment. There's not really anyone higher for him to fight either. No idea when Emmett or Kattar are coming back.

Can’t wait for this one!

If Giga goes out there and out “Edson’s” Edson then he will get fast tracked to a title shot

Damn two people i'm a fan of unfortunately someone has to lose

It should be a great fight though looking forward to it

Edson hits harder. I expect him to show his dominance. Gonna be a war.

Yair is unique. It takes a certain type of a disgrace to duck so shamelessly. Pretty remarkable I'd say.

I don't think Chikadze will make it to the top 5, and his striking is clean - but he isn't special like Adesanya.

But cool, let's call a southpaw left body kick as a Giga kick, because nobody else kicks that way...

I wonder how quickly Sherdog will backpedal if Giga loses. It will be a lot of people acting like they never liked him, and a lot of people acting like they were on board since day dot.

You want to be the best and fight the best in the world? Less talking, more fighting. Be more like Barboza.

I wonder what the odds will be. I think Edson should still be a the fave. The guy has fought the who's who and looked like a savage in his last fight.

Wow, Barboza is a gangster for taking this. Giga looks good but I think he gets hit by something nasty from Edson at some point

Damn, lot of flashy high level technique between the two. Hopefully it dosen't turn into a staring contest of giving each other too much respect

Back