News Edson Barboza vs. Bryce Mitchell set for March 5. 2022

Who wins this?

• Total voters
Then shut the fuck up lol. You can hang from barbozas nuts like he's great all you want. You knew exactly what the fuck I was talking about but you didn't like a certain choice of words I used and tried to turn it in to something else. This site indeed lol
and now youre upset for some reason hahahaha, im not hanging from his nuts at all, im barely even a fan. youre just wrong in saying this is a big fight and that edson hasnt won big fights.

other people have told you the same thing, good luck bryce.

Bryce can wrestle his ass off, hope Boza can keep this where he wants it

Very interesting match up I would lean toward Bryce just because I never know which Edson shows for the fight, where Bryce is rather consistent...

I hope Edson gets back on track and destroys this dude

Big step up for Bryce. Discuss!

I'm thinking I like Mitchell here, but I still don't feel I know enough about his striking. I wouldn't put money on this. I kinda want to see Barboza stuff some takedowns to see how Mitchell does when he can't get the fight to the ground.

I habe a feeling Bryce is going to dominate this and win handily

Lols Barboza is gonna lose to a grappler again. They need to just matchup him up with Strikers and keep him in fun fights

Lols Barboza is gonna lose to a grappler again. They need to just matchup him up with Strikers and keep him in fun fights

Dude literally just fought a pure striker (Giga) and got outclassed.

I love Bryce, but think he might lose this match, I hope not.

Back