News Edson Barboza vs. Bryce Mitchell set for March 5. 2022

Who wins this?

• Total voters
Edson's new role. Best gatekeeper in all the land. This is a big chance for Mitchell but he's gonna get hurt regardless of whether he wins or loses.

Love this fight. Striker vs. grappler, older vs. younger. Rooting for Edson, while Bryce is a tough match up for anyone in the division.

Mitchell is going to grapplefook Barboza to a decision or a sub

This is going to be a domination by either side. Literally nothing in between. Bryce needs to fight Barboza like Khabib: relentless wrestling pressure and not get caught with some wild shit.

Edson needs to utilise the time that is spent on the feet on landing the right shot.

This either will look like Khabib-Barboza or Barboza-Dariush.

This is going to be a domination by either side. Literally nothing in between. Bryce needs to fight Barboza like Khabib: relentless wrestling pressure and not get caught with some wild shit.

Edson needs to utilise the time that is spent on the feet on landing the right shot.

This either will look like Khabib-Barboza or Barboza-Dariush.

Dariush was piecing Barboza up on the feet before he got caught with that knee. I strongly doubt this fight with Bryce looks like that.

Great fight, I don't see Mitchell having much joy here. Barboza's TDD is actually pretty good and he's been in there with stronger wrestlers.

This is interesting, Mitchell's striking is abysmal, and his defense is all over the place when pressuring. But when has Barboza ever fought well against a pressure fighter?
Knocked Dariush into another dimension. Did good vs Khabib early but Khabib is Khabib

Surprised people picking Edson to win.
Should be an easy night for Mitchell imo

I'm not confident enough in Bryce's cardio and standup to survive a 5 round fight against Edson.

Stylistically this is very interesting

Mitchell needs to get takedowns early in the rounds or Barboza will beat the shit out of him. Edson has solid TDD and is big for the division so taking him down won't be easy as good as a grappler Mitchell is. I predict Barboza by KO at the end of the second round or first two minutes of the third but he has to keep it standing for atleast 60% of the time. Hard to tell if he is really finished at 35 from the Chikadze fight because I think Giga does that to any MMA striker at FW if they don't mix in some grappling at least.

I like Bryce, but Barboza ain’t done yet.

Edson takes his 0.

except i already gave you every example but you wont listen lmao, this site.
Then shut the fuck up lol. You can hang from barbozas nuts like he's great all you want. You knew exactly what the fuck I was talking about but you didn't like a certain choice of words I used and tried to turn it in to something else. This site indeed lol

Back