News Edson Barboza vs. Bryce Mitchell set for March 5. 2022

Who wins this?

• Total voters
That is a big step up. I like Mitchell but…

thanks for posting TS.
It was also a big step up for Giga and it was one of the easiest fights of his UFC career.
BewitchedDependentFlies-size_restricted.gif

I think Bryce UDs him, will look kinda like the Khabib and Lee fights but not as dominant.

This is a big step up for Mitchell though, Edson is still very dangerous despite his record as of late. Will definitely be watching.

He can but he won't. Whether you like it or not, this is a big fight. More so for Bryce but still. Barboza never rises to the occasion. Never. He loses to anyone with a real name. And I think we can both agree that Bryce is a real one. If Bryce loses this, then he's gonna go on a losing streak, we're gonna find out he sucks and then get cut from the UFC lol

Pettis, Melendez, Hooker, and Dariush don't have names?

He can but he won't. Whether you like it or not, this is a big fight. More so for Bryce but still. Barboza never rises to the occasion. Never. He loses to anyone with a real name. And I think we can both agree that Bryce is a real one. If Bryce loses this, then he's gonna go on a losing streak, we're gonna find out he sucks and then get cut from the UFC lol
i mean barboza has beaten people with way bigger names than bryce, like green, hooker, dariush, felder, pettis, melendez, burgos.

all those guys are just as much of a name but most of them are more of a name than bryce.

If Bryce fights aggressive and really pushes for takedowns, he can win this.

Pettis, Melendez, Hooker, and Dariush don't have names?
Dariush "might" be the exception. But the rest, no. Pettis was washed when he fought him. Shit, that's how we know lol. Melendez NEVER did shit in the UFC. And don't get me started on Hooker. I like Dan, but he ain't that. Try again lol

i mean barboza has beaten people with way bigger names than bryce, like green, hooker, dariush, felder, pettis, melendez, burgos.

all those guys are just as much of a name but most of them are more of a name than bryce.

No just stop it bro lol. Bryce is an undefeated prospect with a lot of hype. Hindsight has already told us about those dudes.

Bryce Mitchell
probably is the new Tyron Woodley ...
we 'll see .... !?

I feel like Edison's too big and athletic, he will stop the takedowns and kick the shit out of Bryce. But Im fine with being wrong too.
I think you're correct even though I wish you weren't.

Dariush "might" be the exception. But the rest, no. Pettis was washed when he fought him. Shit, that's how we know lol. Melendez NEVER did shit in the UFC. And don't get me started on Hooker. I like Dan, but he ain't that. Try again lol

You said name...Pettis is a waaay fucking bigger name than Bryce Mitchell. As are the others.

You're just shifting the goalpost because you got caught saying stupid shit.

Also Pettis was only two fights away from being champ, one of which was a contentious decision. He also finished Oliviera in his next fight, and still went on to finish Chiesa and Wonderboy as well.

But, keep trying to rationalize your shit position.

Back