Edson Barboza too fast for Anthony Pettis

an d Barboza is soooo lightning fast that he....got KO'd by Cerrone?

Pettis murks outfighters, you give him space to work and he's the best.

Pettis has super slick jiu-jitsu off his back though. To catch Henderson and Gil is impressive. This is the best fight in the LW division, imo
This fight has fan friendly written all over it.

Pettis is overrated. He would get destroyed by Khabib, RDA, Mcgregor, Ferguson, Brown, and a lot more.

How the fuck do you go from being the lightweight champ to a losing streak, and worst of all, how the fuck do you get beaten by Eddie Alvarez lol.
Too much pussy juice.

Pettis is overrated. He would get destroyed by Khabib, RDA, Mcgregor, Ferguson, Brown, and a lot more.

How the fuck do you go from being the lightweight champ to a losing streak, and worst of all, how the fuck do you get beaten by Eddie Alvarez lol.

Troll?

I love this matchup. I'm curious to see how Pettis takes those brutal body kicks of Barboza. Ferguson took them like a boss, but many would have folded.
I think Pettis has equally powerful kicks. His body kicks against Cerrone were brutal and Bendo definitely didn't want anymore.

I've got Barboza. Better and quicker stand up and this will likely remain on the feet.

Pettis isn't there mentally or physically anymore. He reached the top and lost his fire. It happens with a lot of guys.

Barbosa should try to wresslefuck him.

I'm don't see how anyone says Pettis is overrated while most on this forum ride Cerrone's nuts to no end.

When has Pettis ever been out struck at range?
Hate to say it but RDA out struck him everywhere. I was not very impressed at all with his fight against Eddie.

This IS a fight Pettis can lose via being outstruck. IMO he'll need to finish.

pettis is so overrated here still. He got manhandled by Alvarez who isnt a world beater, a good fighter but not championship material and pettis got the living shit kicked out of him by Dos Anjos in a gutsy performance to hang in there and stay alive. look anthony has great kicks and all but he isnt that good. His striking is flashy and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt. Same with Barboza but I will tell you this much, if we are doing the EYE test, barboza looks WAY more deadly and effective than Anthony especially after his last few fights. Edson is going to KO or tko pettis.

Just like he was too fast for Jamie Varner and Tony Ferguson and Donald Cerrone etc.
You people and your math. Cerrone handled Alvarez. Pettis demolished Cerrone. Imagine how quick he will dispatch Alvarez

this is like the most cliche whitebelt post ive ever seen

You people and your math. Cerrone handled Alvarez. Pettis demolished Cerrone. Imagine how quick he will dispatch Alvarez

What I stated was not MMA Math, you slow-witted goon. It was a comment on Edson Barboza's vulnerability as a fighter, as proven on numerous occasions against a variety of different opponents. The dude said Barboza would beat Pettis because he was faster. But Barboza was also faster than Cerrone, Ferguson, Michael Johnson, and Varner, and yet he got beat up by every one of them. So the assumption that Barboza beats Pettis purely by being faster than him does not stack up considering all the evidence to the contrary. Get it now? Not MMA Math at all, is it? Back of the class for you.

Pettis, all day, every day.

Back