Edson Barboza: "(Tony) Ferguson Deserves Title Shot, Khabib Not Active, Needs More Fights."

He's right. Khabib hasn't fought at all in the past few years. His last good win was RDA years ago.

RDA vs Khabib sounds good, but I have a feeling we'll see Barboza vs Khabib. RDA vs El Cucuy for the next shot of possibly Alvarez vs Diaz. Maybe.

I still think they're going to make...

Eddie vs Nate (assuming he wins at 202)
Khabib vs Tony (for the next title shot)
RDA vs Edson

Barboza knows what's up. Hespect

So now he's the match maker you are saying?

<mma4>

Now that people,is THE sherdog special! Smh
Pet your unicorn. Barboza asked for Khabib. Tony is the tougher fight

Y'all mad? Tony looked trashy and almost got KOed all day by some no name Joe Shmoe fighter. Edsond is never a few fights removed from a loss. Neither guy deserves the next title shot. Kabib vs Eddie should be next and edsond and tony can rematch with the winner NOT even getting the next shot after that, just moving up in the ranks a little

So Alverez vs Fergie

RDA vs Habib 2

Winner from Alverez v Fergie vs Barboza

Winner of Averez/Fergie vs Barboza vs winner of RDA v Habib

It'll likely be the winner of Nate vs Conor.

I don't think Alvarez vs Furgeson/Khabib would break 500k viewers on fox lol.

Khabib vs Ferguson should be the fight to make Ferguson has been more active but he got injured when he was scheduled to fight Khabib and he nearly got finished by a guy that's probably not even top 25.

Khabib got injured himself when he was scheduled to fight Tony and put up a snoozer against a guy literally coming from the office.

I'm not arguing for or against either guy, just pointing out that we can't use that kind of argument against one guy and not the other, they're both guilty of similar sins.

Y'all mad? Tony looked trashy and almost got KOed all day by some no name Joe Shmoe fighter. Edsond is never a few fights removed from a loss. Neither guy deserves the next title shot. Kabib vs Eddie should be next and edsond and tony can rematch with the winner NOT even getting the next shot after that, just moving up in the ranks a little
If Khabib fought 8 times in two years, he'd have losses too. His injuries did wonders for his undefeated record. He has one win on his resume even worth talking about and it was years ago.

Barboza knows once Khabib gets the belt he has no chance on being champ.

Ferguson is ready for a title shot but he should take some time off. Vannata cracked him pretty good in his last fight.

He moreso knows that Tony deserves the shot over Corn on the Khabob.
He knows he can beat Ferguson. He wants to keep Khabib away from that belt. Khabib, on paper, is a far more difficult fight for him.

He knows he can beat Ferguson. He wants to keep Khabib away from that belt. Khabib, on paper, is a far more difficult fight for him.

Right but he is also being honest. There is no legit argument to have Khabib ahead of Ferguson at this point.

I disagree. I think Ferguson is a slightly worse matchup based on striking, subs, and durability.

The key to beating Khabib is footwork and TDD. Barboza could surprise some people there.

A fighter giving an honest opinion on his position in the division?

Why I never.

I disagree. I think Ferguson is a slightly worse matchup based on striking, subs, and durability.

The key to beating Khabib is footwork and TDD. Barboza could surprise some people there.
And Fergie got smashed by a striker far worse than Barboza and is lucky to have won. If the guy had a training camp and cardio who knows how it ends.

Khabib got injured himself when he was scheduled to fight Tony and put up a snoozer against a guy literally coming from the office.

I'm not arguing for or against either guy, just pointing out that we can't use that kind of argument against one guy and not the other, they're both guilty of similar sins.

The guy Khabib fought had a similar record to the guy Tony fought, Khabib dominated his guy Tony almost got finished by his in the first round. How are you going to hold Khabib's fight against the replacement against him and not mention that Tony almost got finished by some unknown guy.

Right but he is also being honest. There is no legit argument to have Khabib ahead of Ferguson at this point.

23-0 and dominated his injury replacement in his last fight. Tony almost got KOed by his injury replacement, why are people pretending like that didn't happen?

Barboza knows once Khabib gets the belt he has no chance on being champ.
True, Khabib will not fight for another year or two again and UFC will have to make Interim title for 155 division to play with.

Back