Edson Barboza is interested in fighting Zabit

I dont think Zabit wants to fight anyone anymore. That would be a bad ass fight though. It would look like a sanda competition.

It would most likely be good back and forth in the first. Edson would start taking over halfway through the second when zabit gasses. Zabit spams wrestling til the middle of the third. The last part of the third Zabit is getting lit up while running around the cage.

Lmao, Zabit hasn't fought one top fighter; Barboza isn't even a top 5, but he will ignore this call-out anyway.

Cardio issues might be a big factor so who knows if Zabit takes the fight. It's 50/50 on who wins and it would be a competitive one. Zabit could surprise us with a few tricks we haven't seen from him maybe.

Zabit is still in the ufc? Damn that’s surprising

Zabit and Yair arent interested in fighting anyone

just cut both of them already
No point in cutting guys who don't fight. They only cost the UFC money when they fight. I hope this matchup happens.

Sounds like a helluva 3 round main event for a Fight Night card.

Good man Edson. Really unfortunate that Zabit supposedly needs a surgery which might take away this opportunity. If Zabit wants to fight and can fight, this is an excellent opportunity to show himself against a big name.

I dont think Zabit wants to fight anyone anymore. That would be a bad ass fight though. It would look like a sanda competition.

It would most likely be good back and forth in the first. Edson would start taking over halfway through the second when zabit gasses. Zabit spams wrestling til the middle of the third. The last part of the third Zabit is getting lit up while running around the cage.
Zabit is gonna be able to take Barboza down and probably ride out the last round. Unless this was a 5 rounder.

Barboza against literally anyone in the top 10 sounds fucking amazing
Really just shows how good Featherweight is currently that most of the people in the top 10 facing each other is almost a guaranteed barn burner.

Back