Edson Barboza: "I think Ferguson might beat Khabib"

DC was champ at 40, Stipe, Tyron Woodley, Anderson Silva, Werdum, etc were champs in their late 30s, Yoel is a top 3 middleweight and he's almost 43, etc. Its not a death sentence anymore. What usually hurts LWs and under is speed decline but Tony has never really relied on speed, and he's been the slower man in many fights he's won.
It's harder at the lighter weights for older guys

It's harder at the lighter weights for older guys
Tony has always relied on his length, endurance, ground game, and being an absolute lunatic. All those traits age well

Tony has always relied on his length, endurance, ground game, and being an absolute lunatic. All those traits age well
Esp the lunatic part lol

DC was champ at 40, Stipe, Tyron Woodley, Anderson Silva, Werdum, etc were champs in their late 30s, Yoel is a top 3 middleweight and he's almost 43, etc. Its not a death sentence anymore. What usually hurts LWs and under is speed decline but Tony has never really relied on speed, and he's been the slower man in many fights he's won.
But Tony has taken a beating during his career , and for someone who relies on endurance - he can’t afford to get hurt and have the fight delayed any more

Just don't see it. He was in deep shit against Kevin Lee who was drained and fighting staph.

conor-mcgregor-taps-out-to-khabib-gif.gif

Conor lost

Nothing will ever change that

The PTSD from October 2018 still haunts you <Lmaoo>
we'll need to wait a while until science creates an instrument sophisticated enough to detach @Hitto 's mouth from khabib's asshole.

Tony is going to submit this boy Khabib with a D'Arce choke.

And he was 35 when he turned Cowboy into a walking dead and soon to be 35 when he made Pettis quit on the stool. What's your point?
Just correcting the dude saying he's almost 38... Are you ok?

“I think Ferguson (should be favored) because he’s a little bit better striker. He’s more creative. Everybody knows what Khabib is doing but he does it very well. Everybody knows but nobody can stop it. I feel Ferguson because he’s a little bit more creative, you never know what’s coming,” Barboza continued.

“It’s going to be a great fight. Very excited for this one. It’s funny because sometimes I see the fight, I think about the fight and think it’s a good fight for Khabib. But at the same time, Ferguson is hard to fight. His style, he’s a little bit different with everybody,” Barboza said.

“Both guys have power. I feel Khabib has a little bit more power, especially on the ground, he’s a little bit stronger. Like I said, some things Khabib is better, some things Tony Ferguson is better. It makes the match exciting,” Barboza concluded.

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...as-a-good-chance-to-beat-khabib-nurmagomedov/

Barboza bless

In the meantime i'll leave you guys to enjoy a little bit of El Cucuy showing his skillset on the keyboards

I agree with Barbosa....tko/sub round 4 or 5 for Tony

“I think Ferguson (should be favored) because he’s a little bit better striker. He’s more creative. Everybody knows what Khabib is doing but he does it very well. Everybody knows but nobody can stop it. I feel Ferguson because he’s a little bit more creative, you never know what’s coming,” Barboza continued.

“It’s going to be a great fight. Very excited for this one. It’s funny because sometimes I see the fight, I think about the fight and think it’s a good fight for Khabib. But at the same time, Ferguson is hard to fight. His style, he’s a little bit different with everybody,” Barboza said.

“Both guys have power. I feel Khabib has a little bit more power, especially on the ground, he’s a little bit stronger. Like I said, some things Khabib is better, some things Tony Ferguson is better. It makes the match exciting,” Barboza concluded.

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...as-a-good-chance-to-beat-khabib-nurmagomedov/

Barboza bless

In the meantime i'll leave you guys to enjoy a little bit of El Cucuy showing his skillset on the keyboards

Thank You!

we'll need to wait a while until science creates an instrument sophisticated enough to detach @Hitto 's mouth from khabib's asshole.
lol OP is a known conor nuthugger and khabib hater, so posting gifs of conor tapping to khabib isn't really wrong.

Barboza bless

Ppl should not be writing Tony the off.

this is def the best matchup at LW.

After 5 rounds Khabib's bloody forehead will allow Ferguson to slip in the Darce and get the tap. Stephen A Smith will remark, "Khabib is a bum, a quitter. He showed me nothing after 25 minutes."

Back