iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

Edson Barboza is a true JBG disciple, and we are honoured with his fighting style.

Spare a thought for poor Terry Etim though... He didn't take the fact that his name will be forever associated with the GOAT spinning shit highlight, and tried to kill himself by throwing himself off a motorway bridge onto incoming traffic, survived, but wrecked his back, will never fight again, is depressed, crippled, and broke...

Sad story. Was a promising fighter at one point.

Edson is always a must see. He may not always win, but damn he's fun to watch.

A striking highlight of LW division

Sadly he was demilished by Khabib, Tony and Lee, who used wrestling to overpower him

He needs to fight Conor or Cerrone

Always IN when it comes Edson...
HxocH3y.gif

P4P best name in the sport. I mean c'mon, Edson Barboza.

Always a fan.

:meow:

Edson Barboza is a true JBG disciple, and we are honoured with his fighting style.

Spare a thought for poor Terry Etim though... He didn't take the fact that his name will be forever associated with the GOAT spinning shit highlight, and tried to kill himself by throwing himself off a motorway bridge onto incoming traffic, survived, but wrecked his back, will never fight again, is depressed, crippled, and broke...

Sad story. Was a promising fighter at one point.
seriously ???? wow!!!!!!! he deserves all the respect also for stepping in there.

seriously ???? wow!!!!!!! he deserves all the respect also for stepping in there.
It wasn't like Etim was a bum... He had a really promising opening run, a couple if quick submission wins - a rare Englishman with ground game... Then he got injured and was out for like 18 months, I think he went 1-1 after that, got injured again for another year, and was welcomed back by Edson... I mean poor guy.

Here's the story... In was wrong about the bridge. He was just repeatedly running into the traffic.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.li...l-martial-arts-fighter-seriously-12643529.amp

JS112552113.jpg

Much love and respect for one of the last few disciples of the JBG remaining.

He may get smothered by wrestlers, clipped, or KTFO'd but he always comes to fight and never quits. Probably my favorite kicker in MMA history.

Back