Media Edson Barboza 155/145

Who should he fight next?

He looks pretty TST at 145. Doesn't look like an extra from the Walking Dead like Conor. A good test would be the loser of KZ vs Ige
1088726.jpg

-355 days. That was last year homie.

in 2021 Burgos was just killed by Edson in ultra strange fashion.
Yeah i know that thats why i was surprised when i saw it at the UFC Homepage. Shouldve checked the date better ...

It's still insane to me that he can comfortably make 145. He looks like he has more lean tissue on him than most welterweights.
its crazy, very deceptive. In some interview or one of those Embedded episodes he said he always struggled to keep weight on, high metabolism I guess. then you have RDA who seems close enough in size to Edson say he struggled getting to 155 and thus did that run at 170. goes to show looks are deceiving

For entertainment sake. KZ.

Ideally I would have loved to have seen him vs Yair but Yair is about to get Blessed.

It's still insane to me that he can comfortably make 145. He looks like he has more lean tissue on him than most welterweights.
There's nothing insane about it. Barboza downsized properly by losing muscle mass instead of just trying to lose more water in the last week before the fight.

He probably deserves a top 5 opponent if you consider the Ige fight a win (which I do). But Giga is the funnest matchup imo. I think Edson would win. He should definitely stay at FW

how he makes 145 i do not know.
he's pretty damn lean @ 155, @ 145 he looks like he needs a sammich.

Back