Edmond, you have one job. Ronda's boxing is unacceptable

Can you post the video of her last fight instead, so we can put into proper context of what many people are criticizing her for. You know, the one where she shows a curious inability to move her head, gets hit repeatedly by the same punch while she swings wildly...so much that at one point, she falls on her knees because she loses her balance?
She didn't look great In that fight. She was also fighting a multiple time womens boxing Champion In Holly Holm. On her best day, I'd expect her to make most women look like that on the feet.

At least from what I can tell, or anyone for that matter could..from watching her shadowboxing, hit pads etc..her boxing Is far better than she gets credit for.

I have no idea why any MMA fighter would ever think of training with Edmond. Is pretty laughable with the amount of good MMA camps out there now.

Before the loss Ronda was known for really effective MMA boxing that allowed her to clinch.

Holly is an outlier. She was a boxing champion and learned for years how to beat Ronda.

The stupid one here is Ronda for not going to a camp that could actually make her standup decent. It makes no sense.

Edmond, you had one job... After a decade of training with you, Ronda's striking was......well...

Back