Edmond, you have one job. Ronda's boxing is unacceptable

They say that learning an instrument and a language is one of the hardest thing to learn as you get older. I've never heard anyone say boxing

In fact, I think couture was just a wrestler until his late 20s-30s

So you're saying, starting boxing at a young age, say 13 or 14, has no advantage to starting boxing at 25 or 26?

PS
In fact, Courture might have had an even better MMA career if he had started earlier.

He's a shit coach. In all these videos of him training Ronda, he never stops her to properly demonstrate what she does wrong.

Edmond obviously isn't a very good coach but some fighters simply just can't get very good at certain things no matter who teaches them and no matter how long they're being taught by that person also.

Ronda would do better with a different coach but she still might end up not being very good in that aspect.

Let's not forget how Ronda can't accept any sort of criticism because you'll immediately end up on her long shit list. You're not allowed to tell her she's doing something wrong 'cause in her mind she's the best at everything and she'll freak out on you if you tell her she needs improvement.

She's like an immature, stuck up little brat who bawls whenever she doesn't get her way and if you don't tell her what she wants to hear.

We've all seen how she freaked out about people congratulating Holly and took it personally. She's even pissed at Rogan for practically nothing at all.

Joe has always been one of her biggest and most vocal supporters, calling her a 'once ever athlete' and literally crying when saying how good she is. He finally says something honest about her instead of worshiping her and now she's pissed at him and he's on her shit list now too.

That's how fucking crazy and unstable she is. She's likely still with Edmond because he tells her everything she wants to hear instead of being honest 'cause he likely knows what will happen too if he doesn't kiss her ass.

I guarantee that if she went to train with a real good top MMA striking coach and they pointed out her flaws, she'd lose her f'n mind in them, leave and talk shit about them in the media.

That's how Ronda is. She's not a very nice person, she's really just a bully and immature as fuck.

I'm still a fan of her as a fighter though. That's all that matters to me.. unless we're talking about her boyfriend 'cause he can fuck off.

Exactly, Ronda is excellent in all areas except striking. Literally, the only fucking thing that she needs help in is her striking
Edmond is a fucking boxing coach, which begs the question

What the hell is Edmond purpose if he doesn't benefit Ronda in any aspect? 10 fucking years and she has nothing to show.

You give a legit boxing coach 2 years and Ronda will look 10x better than the shit boxing she has now.

I'm not going to speculate. Maybe Ronda just can't strike, who knows.

What I do know is Edmond is shady as fuck, given his padded kickboxing record.

You also have to wonder why Edmond considers himself as a boxing coach in the first place. I've never heard of Edmond being involved in the sport of boxing in any capacity. No pro record, no amateur record, no gym affiliation, nothing.

Which leads to this weird fact, why isn't he considered a kickboxing coach (although a very sketchy one) when he's had some kickboxing here and there?

Probably because his kicks are horseshit and he can easily market himself as some boxing coach since anyone can virtually slide him a young sport like MMA with steaming bullshit.

Ronda is my least favourite given many many many reasons, but this Edmond guy is a leech and a cancer.

Say that you're right. Does that excuse Ronda's striking skills?

Keep in mind, Edmond is only an expert in striking, not grappling or anything else.
Then, why is her mechanics still fucked? Because she ko'd bethe doesn't mean anything

The MMA community is making a mockery of Rondas mechanics, even after years of coaching. Not only that but Edmond is her HEAD COACH, he's in her corner every fight.
I'm not saying anything about her skills. I'm just giving accurate information.

Why does he let her fight angry still? Any evidence so far suggests it deters her.

Someone needs to let the bitterness and anger of Rousey let go of the wheel

would have been interesting to see if she started at another camp

Edmond obviously isn't a very good coach but some fighters simply just can't get very good at certain things no matter who teaches them and no matter how long they're being taught by that person also.

Ronda would do better with a different coach but she still might end up not being very good in that aspect.

Let's not forget how Ronda can't accept any sort of criticism because you'll immediately end up on her long shit list. You're not allowed to tell her she's doing something wrong 'cause in her mind she's the best at everything and she'll freak out on you if you tell her she needs improvement.

She's like an immature, stuck up little brat who bawls whenever she doesn't get her way and if you don't tell her what she wants to hear.

We've all seen how she freaked out about people congratulating Holly and took it personally. She's even pissed at Rogan for practically nothing at all.

Joe has always been one of her biggest and most vocal supporters, calling her a 'once ever athlete' and literally crying when saying how good she is. He finally says something honest about her instead of worshiping her and now she's pissed at him and he's on her shit list now too.

That's how fucking crazy and unstable she is. She's likely still with Edmond because he tells her everything she wants to hear instead of being honest 'cause he likely knows what will happen too if he doesn't kiss her ass.

I guarantee that if she went to train with a real good top MMA striking coach and they pointed out her flaws, she'd lose her f'n mind in them, leave and talk shit about them in the media.

That's how Ronda is. She's not a very nice person, she's really just a bully and immature as fuck.

I'm still a fan of her as a fighter though. That's all that matters to me.. unless we're talking about her boyfriend 'cause he can fuck off.
I agree that her boxing under Edmond is sub par, but to say she can't take criticism is suspect. There is no way she had achieved such a high level as a judoka without being able to take criticism. She trained under some of the best coaches and while she does seem to be very strong-willed, she had to have accepted and adjsuted to criticism along the way....

I agree that her boxing under Edmond is sub par, but to say she can't take criticism is suspect. There is no way she had achieved such a high level as a judoka without being able to take criticism. She trained under some of the best coaches and while she does seem to be very strong-willed, she had to have accepted and adjsuted to criticism along the way....

She can take criticism if she respects you. If gene lebell critique her, she's open ears.

If Joe rogan says the same exact thing, he's on her shit list

I'm still puzzled as to why she has such a deep respect for Edmond

Source: A guy told another guy Ronda has a shit list

You can do better than that.

Guys,..
Sometimes it's the person and not the trainer. Sometimes people just do what they do and you cannot take it out of them.

I guess you can look at other people he works with to get a real idea.

Edmond 'smooth hands' Tarverdian is a shyster and Ronda's boxing is hilariously terrible.

Guys,..
Sometimes it's the person and not the trainer. Sometimes people just do what they do and you cannot take it out of them.

I guess you can look at other people he works with to get a real idea.

Good call - Travis Browne has become an absolute K1 murderer since starting work with Kru Edmond.

Either she's a bad student or he's a bad coach. Or maybe it's both

I'm curious how many of you retarded fat sherdoggers actually watched any videos of her shadowboxing. I've been boxing on and off for 10 years, I'd like to think I have a reasonably educated opinion when It comes to analysing someone's hands / boxing ability.

From what I can tell, her boxing is nowhere near as bad as people are making It out to be. Looks like she's Improved a great deal.

I'm sorry but you can't just take a few gifs taken out of context and use them to objectively analyse someone's technical ability. You're gonna need to look a little deeper then that, and leave your bias / dislike of the fighter In question out of the equation.

Again, from what I can tell at least from this video. She's coming along nicely. Definitely Improved a lot. Nothing special by any means, especially by strictly boxing standards..

however, the majority of people who are trying to make it seem like she's a complete amateur who's never boxed In her life and has never even thrown a punch..I'm not sure if they are just so blinded by their dislike of rousey that they lack the ability to analyse her actual ability..or they just have no clue what they're watching and have never trained a day In their lives.

In any case, It's threads like these that kind of show you how dumb the average MMA fan Is.

Watch this whole video,

You really think her boxing Is THAT bad? Jesus. Some of you are just something else.

At the very least, she is nowhere NEAR as bad as people make her out to be.

I think It just goes to show how horrible most people are at truly analysing things. They'd rather look at a gif, use It to form their entire opinion about a person's technical ability without doing proper research needed to form a real analysis.

People's opinion of Ronda is just one example of the sort of short-sightedness that the average sherdogger embodies.

I'm curious how many of you retarded fat sherdoggers actually watched any videos of her shadowboxing. I've been boxing on and off for 10 years, I'd like to think I have a reasonably educated opinion when It comes to analysing someone's hands / boxing ability.

From what I can tell, her boxing is nowhere near as bad as people are making It out to be. Looks like she's Improved a great deal.

I'm sorry but you can't just take a few gifs taken out of context and use them to objectively analyse someone's technical ability. You're gonna need to look a little deeper then that, and leave your bias / dislike of the fighter In question out of the equation.

Again, from what I can tell at least from this video. She's coming along nicely. Definitely Improved a lot. Nothing special by any means, especially by strictly boxing standards..

however, the majority of people who are trying to make it seem like she's a complete amateur who's never boxed In her life and has never even thrown a punch..I'm not sure if they are just so blinded by their dislike of rousey that they lack the ability to analyse her actual ability..or they just have no clue what they're watching and have never trained a day In their lives.

In any case, It's threads like these that kind of show you how dumb the average MMA fan Is.

Watch this whole video,

You really think her boxing Is THAT bad? Jesus. Some of you are just something else.

Can you post the video of her last fight instead, so we can put into proper context of what many people are criticizing her for? You know, the one where she shows a curious inability to move her head, gets hit repeatedly by the same punch while she swings wildly...so much that at one point, she falls on her knees because she loses her balance? And don't forget to post the in-between video of her genius "boxing" coach, the one who fails to tell her what she's doing wrong and instead praises her for doing a "beautiful" job.

Back