Edmond, you have one job. Ronda's boxing is unacceptable

Tarverdyan lists his occupation as "Not Employed" while earning "$0.00" in gross wages, salary, tips, bonuses, and commissions and receiving "$0.00" in net income from operating a business, profession, or farm

Not his job!

Some eye pokes are accidental and some are not, but I'm totally convinced that Edmond is the kind of guy who would want some eyepokes
Eh, I dunno, that's a pretty sinister accusation. I was referring to that very graphic eye poke that looked more like a brain poke.

Isn't Edmond more of a Muy Thai guy? Anyway, Rousey has become increasingly good at brawling her way into the clinch. It was enough until she faced someone with superior footwork and a good jab.

Rousey–Holm was kind of similar to Dillashaw–Barao in some ways. Barao is more defensively sound than Rousey ever was of course, but it's interesting how a skill gap in distance management and taking angles can make an arguably good fighter suddenly look like a rookie.

2whkz9l.jpg

Haven't noticed before, but it looks like poor old Herb twisted his ankle a bit while saving Ronda.

It really is mind blowing that her head trainer is supposed to specialize in boxing. WTF is going on in that gym.

FamiliarGlamorousFulmar-size_restricted.gif

Chill out, dude. Edmond is a skillful coach. He literally taught Travis Browne how to throw a proper jab.

Haha it's probably true, the skills she uses to win fights she came to the sport with, her grappling and submissions, her striking however for ten years is terrible, but unfortunately not everybody can pick it up, otherwise everybody who took up wrestling late would be GSP.

Prior to joining Glendale, Ronda was an Olympian in judo, elite grappling skills and superb on the ground.

The only thing lacking? Striking.
Edmond is not a striking coach but a BOXING coach so we will give a pass on Rhonda's kicks.

However, I will not give a pass on Ronda's boxing. Literally, WHAT.THE.FUCK

Edmond, you have one fucking job. Not grappling, not Ju jitsu, not cardio, not diet, not PR, not any fucking thing BUT FUCKING BOXING! It's your job to bring her skill set to a level that will make her competitive in the women's bantamweight division

Ronda has spent 10 years at Glendale and her striking is beyond ass (like I said, we'll give a pass on kicking).

You give Freddy Roach 10 years of boxing training and Ronda would be a fucking monster. You give wink 10 years? Savage

This is completely unacceptable. Edmond is holding Ronda back. 10 years with a LEGIT striking coach and she'll murk Holly and cyborg wit ease
Yeah, you're wrong.

She started training with Edmond April-May of 2010, not sure where you're getting "10 years" from. 10 years ago she was still focusing 100% on Judo.

i trained with edmond and i beat up alot of homeless people in my town

Prior to joining Glendale, Ronda was an Olympian in judo, elite grappling skills and superb on the ground.

The only thing lacking? Striking.
Edmond is not a striking coach but a BOXING coach so we will give a pass on Rhonda's kicks.

However, I will not give a pass on Ronda's boxing. Literally, WHAT.THE.FUCK

Edmond, you have one fucking job. Not grappling, not Ju jitsu, not cardio, not diet, not PR, not any fucking thing BUT FUCKING BOXING! It's your job to bring her skill set to a level that will make her competitive in the women's bantamweight division

Ronda has spent 10 years at Glendale and her striking is beyond ass (like I said, we'll give a pass on kicking).

You give Freddy Roach 10 years of boxing training and Ronda would be a fucking monster. You give wink 10 years? Savage

This is completely unacceptable. Edmond is holding Ronda back. 10 years with a LEGIT striking coach and she'll murk Holly and cyborg wit ease
It might be time for you Ronda fans to accept that she can't be taught to box.

she's a girl, she started boxing late in life, so her boxing can only be so good... but it was good enough for her to win all those fights... she just lost the one fight against an actual former professional fighter, and a championship one at that... but compare her boxing to the other girls in the division? she ain't that bad comparatively speaking...

that said, amanda by brutal ko...

the important thing that we should realize is...she's just a female... with a judo background... not boxing like holly or kickboxing like joana...

They say that learning an instrument and a language is one of the hardest thing to learn as you get older. I've never heard anyone say boxing

In fact, I think couture was just a wrestler until his late 20s-30s

She started training with Edmond April-May of 2010, not sure where you're getting "10 years" from. 10 years ago she was still focusing 100% on Judo.

Say that you're right. Does that excuse Ronda's striking skills?

Keep in mind, Edmond is only an expert in striking, not grappling or anything else.
Then, why is her mechanics still fucked? Because she ko'd bethe doesn't mean anything

The MMA community is making a mockery of Rondas mechanics, even after years of coaching. Not only that but Edmond is her HEAD COACH, he's in her corner every fight.

Ten years? Really? That's sad...I train three times a week for fun and I'm pretty confident that I could destroy her in stand up...not because I'm a man, but because she sucks really bad...

I would probably get killed by Joanna tough.... :D

Back