Edmond Tarverdyan's reaction during Travis vs Arvloski (video)

DaffodilMcWoozy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
is it just me or does the man have anger issues?

[YT]pkw8ZboTaUM[/YT]

Sounds like an extremely mild reaction given the circumstances.

Who has actually been successful with this guy other than Ronda? Ellenberger and Browne both look significantly worse since teaming up with him. Ronda's striking has improved a LITTLE bit, but I accredit that to her own will to succeed

Who has actually been successful with this guy other than Ronda? Ellenberger and Browne both look significantly worse since teaming up with him. Ronda's striking has improved a LITTLE bit, but I accredit that to her own will to succeed

Exactly this.

Hes horrible as a coach and got the gift of a life time in ronda.

cant stand this guy

that said, i dont think this is too bad. i dont even think hes saying this to brownes face. it sounds like a guy who cares and is frustrated

I'd be pissed if a pro fighter training under me sucked as bad as Browne did in the AA fight. Makes me look bad, makes himself look bad. It's not like Browne was a novice kid in the gym trying to learn basics, he's a pro fighter who can't put it together in the cage. Waste of time and effort for any coach. Targaryan is a tool too.

I hate the guy bu this sounds pretty normal

The hate for Edmund is weird, yet typical internet-y.

in b4 someone bitches off some convoluted explanation like a gossiping broad at a hair salon

Back