Edmond Tarverdyan Corner Audio

B33bs

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Sorry if this is a repost...

Edmond's Audio during Rousey vs Nunes fight.

I dislike Ronda a bunch, but I fucking hate this guy...

That's the sound of a man watching his career fall apart.

Is he getting Goldies spot?

What a fraud...what POS.....hopefully no one else will fall for his BS!!

unless he was screaming

"block it with your face"

or

"fish dance dammit FISH DANCE!!!"

i really dont think she was listening

I mean we blame Edmond but he was begging her to move her head.

Ronda is extremely technical and amazing in the clinch, but HORRIFICALLY vulnerable on the feet. Her last 2 fights she fought opponents that understand how to avoid the clinch, maintain range, and butcher her.

All of her previous opponents initiated or couldn't avoid the clinch. None of them had the distance striking and footwork to do damage.

Ronda Rousey did not lose her mental edge, she just faced her krypronite twice in a row.

I m looking forward to extended version of Edmonds Titanic clip.
Make it happen.

1:00 minute mark for the lol's.

C'mon Travis, man up and beat this Dracula in to a living death

Yes, a good opponent is Ronda's kryptonite.
what-the-hell-2.jpg

Man its like you can hear his cash cow being sent to the slaughter house...... FUCK!!!!

Ronda is extremely technical and amazing in the clinch, but HORRIFICALLY vulnerable on the feet. Her last 2 fights she fought opponents that understand how to avoid the clinch, maintain range, and butcher her.

All of her previous opponents initiated or couldn't avoid the clinch. None of them had the distance striking and footwork to do damage.

Ronda Rousey did not lose her mental edge, she just faced her krypronite twice in a row.

It's just like Nunes said tho. Edmund is the one (along with tards like Rogan) who put the idea in Ronda's head that she's a great striker. It's so obvious she's not. They had a year to work on takedowns other than the clinch to try and negate superior striking but instead they just kept telling Ronda, "everything's good, champ".

It's just like Nunes said tho. Edmund is the one (along with tards like Rogan) who put the idea in Ronda's head that she's a great striker. It's so obvious she's not. They had a year to work on takedowns other than the clinch to try and negate superior striking but instead they just kept telling Ronda, "everything's good, champ".
No, they did not make Ronda believe she's an excellent striker. That's what many fans believe. She knows that her forte is not the standing fight. Ronda always looks for the clinch and then go for the takedown and submission. The problem is that his last two rivals (Holly Holm and Amanda Nunes) knew how to keep her out of reach. The problem of Ronda is the transition from long to short distance. In the way she receives a lot of punishment. In her fights prior to Holly Holm that did not happen because her rivals respected her a lot. Even the clinch with Miesha Tate is not the same as with Holy Holm or Amanda Nunes.

Ad boopmend. Ad boopmend. Ad boopmend. Ad boopmend.

Rousey's mole is probably more useful than he is.

He had to tell her to move her head.

Ronda went from being a media darling to hibernation mode in short order.
Hadn't seen her in a year, then refuses to do any media, and loses in brutal fashion.
Safe to say she met her kryptonite as well as lost her mental edge.
She's nowhere near the level she was when she won fights

Back