Edmond must be fired.

LoneStalker

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I am very, very happy for Amanda. She destroyed Ronda in 48 seconds, and made clear that she is the best in the division.
I am also very, very happy that the moronic hype job with Ronda sank like a brick. They let her have a tantrum at every occasion, they let them be the star of the show (when her last fight was a catastrophic KO followed by a year of inactivity), they even removed Holm's KO from the video promotion to avoid hurting her feelings.
And in 48 seconds the hype job showed the real face: a broken girl, mentally melted and with the chin of a toddler, absolutely unable to throw a punch.
Now, maybe the UFC will like to find a way to continue milking the Ronda Rousey cow, but Edmond should be fired. The stand up skills that Ronda showed against Nunes were appalling. That dude should be banish from the sport. He is a danger for his fighters.
Now, Ronda, just walk away.

Edmonds more than fired, his career hanging on a string already is fucking over

I'm disappointed Nunes didn't front kick the shit out of Edmond all Werdum style

Yeah, even Edmond can't spin his way out of this one... her striking/defense looked worse than before
He is a detriment to the fighters he trains

She will never fight again. Makes no difference.

The guy isn't just an extraordinarily pathetic little man. He's also a giant piece of shit, because he can't possibly be stupid enough to not see that he has no place training someone like Ronda, and should at the very least have brought in a qualified striking trainer - or just fired himself altogether. I'm not a Ronda fan, but what's been going on in her camp is an absolute fucking disgrace, and I think she deserved a lot better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back