Edmond Audio, best coach ever.

This really is Edmonds fault. Why did he make her believe that she was a good striker?

Should have listened to your mother Ronda.

She wanted this. She was training with Richard Perez and left even though she was progressing way better. Some people don't want to be trained properly.

NOOoooo!
NOOOOOooooo!
Noooooooo!
NOOOOOooooOOOO!

LOL

Not sure what Edmon was watching but I saw plenty of head movement from Ronda. mostly her head snapping back violently.

I don't hate Ronda or Edmund but it's hard not to laugh at this I'm sorry I'm only human

Ronda should have listened to her mommy and gotten rid of that dude a long time ago...I hope she retires for good.

The most delicious nos I've ever tasted

Head movement, head movement, yes, jab!!! Move!!! Clinch!!!!

5ac60f3c-425b-4f03-abd9-97d5a4805059
jySZTmU.png

Now that is the funniest shit I have heard all week. Thanks.

Awesome how Amanda walks over to screaming Count Chocula and gives him the "shhhhhhhhhhh"

lOL

"Head movment! Head movement! Head movement! Clinch! Move! Clinch! Move! Head movement! Move! Move! Please! Clinch! Cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnchhhhhhh! Nooooooooooooo! Noooooooooo!"

God damn.

its actually very similar of cockpit recording in planes just before they crash, a lot of the same words being repeated and then desperation with expletives at the end.

Back