Edmen Shahbazyan Vs. Jack Hermansson

Who’s gonna get the win?

• Total voters

Zebra Cheeks

Cheeky Bastard
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Who do you have winning this fight? Edmen had all the promise in the world until recently being added to the victim list of Derek Brunson. Do you think he’ll bounce back, or is he just not ready for this level of competition?

upload_2021-5-18_13-51-11.jpeg

In the other corner we’ve got Jack Hermansson. Jack has been competing with the very best names in the division for quite awhile now. In order to maintain his status as a top contender, a win here is vital.

upload_2021-5-18_13-53-36.jpeg

Who you got sherdog?

Jack Hermansson
Every day of week and twice on Sunday!

The Joker via submission

Yeah I figured this would be the consensus. I'll go jack as well

Not sure Jack has been competing “against the very best in the division” — last three fights have been against big names, but he got dominated in two of them. Otherwise he’s beaten a shot Jacare and a bunch of unranked people. Shabazyan has only lost once. I’m with Edmen.

Two guys i have been super hyped on! I think Hermansson has the edge in strength and grappling. We'll see though should be a good one.

Not sure Jack has been competing “against the very best in the division” — last three fights have been against big names, but he got dominated in two of them. Otherwise he’s beaten a shot Jacare and a bunch of unranked people. Shabazyan has only lost once. I’m with Edmen.
Look at skills, not records.

Edmen looked like a fish out of water vs Brunson. Think Jack only loses if Edmen comes out aggressive like Cannonier, doubt he does though.

Hermanson's ground game is unstoppable once he has you down.
With how the Derek Brunson fight went for Edmen, I see Jack grinding him down and getting a TKO in round 2 or 3.

Edmen via head movement
BoldNaiveAxisdeer-size_restricted.gif

Wow, Edmen is really being shat upon here...totally uncalled for. Having said that, he had better - win or lose - make an elite-fighter statement vs. The Joker.

If Shabaz can’t keep this off the ground he’s fucked. That TDD defense was pretty exposed last fight, Brunson just big brothered him on the ground. I’m a big fan of Hermansson and hope he gets it done, I think Joker sub round 1 or 2

Who do you have winning this fight? Edmen had all the promise in the world until recently being added to the victim list of Derek Brunson. Do you think he’ll bounce back, or is he just not ready for this level of competition?

View attachment 855648

In the other corner we’ve got Jack Hermansson. Jack has been competing with the very best names in the division for quite awhile now. In order to maintain his status as a top contender, a win here is vital.

View attachment 855649

Who you got sherdog?
Not sold on Shabazyan at all.

Hermannson should dominate this unless he trips on the way into the Octagon.

Back