Media Edmen Shahbazyan is training at AKA

Yeah they did a whole documentary about Edmen training under Edmond after he failed with Honda in her final 2 fights... LOL.

I suppose they left the Cat Zingano documentary up after she left...

If ESPN/UFC are making something other than embedded or destined about you, as a fighter, stay away from it. It's a curse.

whats funny about that? Edmond gets hate but he built rousey form the ground up and this Edmond as a kid. Trained actual world champion boxers like darchynian.

sherdog thinks. Head movement is bad advice. It’s really odd how people dog pile.

head movement? What an idiot. Literally every fight the corner will tell the fighter the same thing. Certainly about it move your head if there upright getting picked apart.

Good move, just hope it doesn't lead to injuries or having to pull out of fights.

An improvement likely but whoever is managing his career needs to have him brought along slower on the rebound as well.

Getting overwhelmed by Brunson then getting another top guy was a red flag IMO.

He should be building another streak against the top 11-20 before getting another step up.

whats funny about that? Edmond gets hate but he built rousey form the ground up and this Edmond as a kid. Trained actual world champion boxers like darchynian.

sherdog thinks. Head movement is bad advice. It’s really odd how people dog pile.

head movement? What an idiot. Literally every fight the corner will tell the fighter the same thing. Certainly about it move your head if there upright getting picked apart.
I'm not shitting on Edmond.

It's ironically funny? Like a sad LOL for Edmen and Edmond. They make a documentary about "The Golden Boy" and he's lost both his last fights. They made a documentary about Cat and released her. Do you know what irony is? Did you read my whole post? Twas just 3 tiny poorly written sentences...

I'm not shitting on Edmond.

It's ironically funny? Like a sad LOL for Edmen and Edmond. They make a documentary about "The Golden Boy" and he's lost both his last fights. They made a documentary about Cat and released her. Do you know what irony is? Did you read my whole post? Twas just 3 tiny poorly written sentences...

hes a young guy who lost to two really solid veterans in there prime.

and no I don’t know what irony is. And I absolutely did not and still won’t read your entire post.

I was just going to respond to you by live recording eating a mars bar with my asshole.

but I don’t know how to post videos or even pictures on here so I wasted the bar.

and no I don’t know what irony is.
jBfMoG1.gif

I couldn't be happier for Edmen making what seems to be a good move and trying to find a way to improve his career trajectory.

He needs to train on a treadmill more than anything. Dude's top 3 in technical striking in the division. The only thing keeping him from a fun fight with Izzy is the fact that he gasses after 2 rounds.

An improvement likely but whoever is managing his career needs to have him brought along slower on the rebound as well.

Getting overwhelmed by Brunson then getting another top guy was a red flag IMO.

He should be building another streak against the top 11-20 before getting another step up.
Ronda is his manager. He was the one calling for big fights, kid bit off more than he can chew but what can you expect from Grandmaster Edmond.

Was that Deron Winn in a pic? Ed is fucked

Cormier is the one who probably brought him same as Kevin Holland
It’s so cringey seeing DC taking care of Dana’s future superstars that ther tried to push,wouldn’t be surprised if Dana is the one who asked him like the stuff they do with the PI in china to develop talents

hes a young guy who lost to two really solid veterans in there prime.

and no I don’t know what irony is. And I absolutely did not and still won’t read your entire post.

I was just going to respond to you by live recording eating a mars bar with my asshole.

but I don’t know how to post videos or even pictures on here so I wasted the bar.

Do you feed it to your marmite spider slowly or does your ring gear take big bites out of it like, you know, a cigar cutter?
Inquiring minds want to know.

Do you feed it to your marmite spider slowly or does your ring gear take big bites out of it like, you know, a cigar cutter?
Inquiring minds want to know.

im not sure what you’re inquiring. But I would say Big Gulp.

He looked like championship material in the first round of the hermansson fight. He really needs to sharpen his grappling though

Back